Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

Revised looking like...

CPH (GK)

M4                  LFEE ©

Ian W

Yorkie                              Danh1

Foluwashola

On megabus now from London as no trains. This after flying tokyo/Moscow.  I flight got bit delayed anyway so don't think I will bethere.  I needed if I can make it??

I'm jet lagged to f*** btw

Good luck tho

Xxx

Loved that, as always. Great to see people again, especially a couple folks who've not played in ages and ages.

Enjoyed the game as well. First half was good, competitive. Should try n get a couple subs next time.

RIP Jon. X

Guest Howaythetoon

Teams were clearly rigged...

Nah it was a good outing, was even for a bit, but blues had a good defence and well, we had none. I personally played s***, but it isn't about that. Good to meet you all again and enjoyed post match chat/drinks. Top people as always x

Guest Howaythetoon

Another class day. Thanks to all.

I know we say it often but yeah, should organise more regular kickabouts.

Definitely and anyone on here who would like to participate, do so, it's good craic. Heron need not apply...

Guest Howaythetoon

M4 is a beast btw, played a blinder in defence. At times it felt like we were running into a brick wall in you, Paul, Ian and Dan.

Count me in for another kick about as well...

Enjoyed today as much as last year, good to see people again, shame I couldn't come for a pint but next time I will make sure to. Well played everyone - Chris, was Dean your nephew? He is a cracking player.

Guest Howaythetoon

Enjoyed today as much as last year, good to see people again, shame I couldn't come for a pint but next time I will make sure to. Well played everyone - Chris, was Dean your nephew? He is a cracking player.

Aye he is, he was very quiet today compared to normal but still bagged 4 and you, bloody hell, you ran non stop. No offence mate but compared to last year your fitness levels have improved massively. You played some great balls down the line and popped in one or two as well. Dean played tonight at 8 at the pits, freakish fitness levels. He did GNR in just over 2 hours first attempt, never ran in his life. Not bad considering I had to knock him out of bed bless him.

Guest Howaythetoon

We could have done with some subs today like, I was flagging towards the end of the first half and during the middle of the second half. Again I implore anyone on here who plays footy or wants to get to know other members to come along, everyone is so down to earth and friendly, top people to a man and women in Jill. All in honour of Jon as well bless his soul, it was his dad's birthday today as it turns out  :'(

Aye he is, he was very quiet today compared to normal but still bagged 4 and you, bloody hell, you ran non stop. No offence mate but compared to last year your fitness levels have improved massively. You played some great balls down the line and popped in one or two as well. Dean played tonight at 8 at the pits, freakish fitness levels. He did GNR in just over 2 hours first attempt, never ran in his life. Not bad considering I had to knock him out of bed bless him.

Cheers mate, appreciate that. I hadn't played in a while due to breaking my wrist as well so nice to hear. You're hard to defend against, for good feet on you and hard to tackle, bet you're glad to have scored against Chris as well, who had a blinder.

Fair play to Dean as well, he never stopped running and being a thorn in our side, he would have had another 2-3 if it wasn't for some class goalkeeping.

Guest Howaythetoon

Cheers mate, appreciate that. I hadn't played in a while due to breaking my wrist as well so nice to hear. You're hard to defend against, for good feet on you and hard to tackle, bet you're glad to have scored against Chris as well, who had a blinder.

Fair play to Dean as well, he never stopped running and being a thorn in our side, he would have had another 2-3 if it wasn't for some class goalkeeping.

Cheers for the compliments, aye Chris was good the twat. Was pleased with my goal, can't believe Paul fell for my nut meg... good game all round, feeling it now though, big old pitch, just gonna relax tomorrow to recover!

Cheers for the compliments, aye Chris was good the twat. Was pleased with my goal, can't believe Paul fell for my nut meg... good game all round, feeling it now though, big old pitch, just gonna relax tomorrow to recover!

Haha aye, it worked a treat on Paul! Aye put your feet up you deserve it mate.

Guest Howaythetoon

Special mention to Neesy btw who I thought did a great job in goal for us making many saves and keeping it as even as possible until our lot kind of ran out of steam towards the end. I was at fault for several goals hands up. He was exposed throughout, but did great I thought. Had he turned up in his dress though I'm sure we would have won. Dan you made a cracking tackle on me btw, proper tackle the kind the likes of Graeme Souness wank over.