Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

I might be up for this like, is it 11 aside? I also know a belting 'keeper who could play and could get others who although aren't members from here, they are good pals of mine. If I were to turn up though I'd want to play so no coming off the bench for a few minutes here or there, I'm trying go cram as much footy/running etc. into my days in order to get fit basically.

7s at the minute.

Be great to have you along, HTT. :thup: And I'd say any goalies are welcome at this point - doesn't look like there's any in that op.

Highly doubt there'll be any bench duty as such. If the numbers are odd then there might be a bit of round-robin-ing here and there, but no one 'on the bench'.

Guest Howaythetoon

Be great to have you along, HTT. :thup: And I'd say any goalies are welcome at this point - doesn't look like there's any in that op.

Highly doubt there'll be any bench duty as such. If the numbers are odd then there might be a bit of round-robin-ing here and there, but no one 'on the bench'.

Cheers, what size goals are these, how long is the game for and is it indoors or outdoors?

Cheers, what size goals are these, how long is the game for and is it indoors or outdoors?

Outdoor. Latest 5G surface. Hockey/Handball style goals for 7's pitch is the best I can describe them. Depends on numbers but 60-90mins.

Guest neesy111

Please remind me on to bring the trophy. Apologies to the reds that no one else got to house it at any point over the past year. Genuinely terrifying how quickly it's all flown by!

I'll make sure.