Queens Park Rangers 0 - 6 Newcastle United - Post :fwap: reaction from page 37

BlueStar

We will build a statue that looks nothing like Rafa the way he is going. He just knows how to win games, people think we want dominating attacking football. I want to be competitive and win, however it comes. Pardew thinks he has the tactical acumen, Rafa just rocks it and clearly knows how to orchestrate a club. If we can keep him, he will make us bigger and actually win something.

:lol:

Wining without this lot on the pitch.  Mad depth :lol:

21. Rob Elliot

26. Karl Darlow

41. Freddie Woodman

5. Grant Hanley

18. Chancel Mbemba

19. Massadio Haïdara

22. DeAndre Yedlin

27. Jesús Gámez

? Achraf Lazaar

4. Jack Colback

15. Mo Diamé

16. Rolando Aarons

24. Cheick Tioté

? Christian Atsu

9. Dwight Gayle

? Daryl Murphy

That's good enough to go up as well. :lol:

We will build a statue that looks nothing like Rafa the way he is going. He just knows how to win games, people think we want dominating attacking football. I want to be competitive and win, however it comes. Pardew thinks he has the tactical acumen, Rafa just rocks it and clearly knows how to orchestrate a club. If we can keep him, he will make us bigger and actually win something.

Pardew got us to 5th you mad idiot.

Oh aye, sorry I forgot because of the turgid 3 seasons since it happened, mind I loved being in Europe.

With Pardew every interview was a lie and very fan knew it. Rafa doesn't try to deceive us, admits his football is pragmatic, says we can do better and demands more.

Love the Spanish cunt

Shelvey is starting to become a key player for us, I don't think it's any coincidence that we've played so well in the last three games with him starting. He's also the one player (well perhaps Ritchie too) that we don't have a direct replacement for should anything happen.

Oh aye, sorry I forgot because of the turgid 3 seasons since it happened, mind I loved being in Europe.

With Pardew every interview was a lie and very fan knew it. Rafa doesn't try to deceive us, admits his football is pragmatic, says we can do better and demands more.

Love the Spanish cunt

I was joking like.

Love the Spanish c***

I was joking like.

I know, I'm just proclaiming my love for Rafa while mixing with loathing that horrible cunt