Newcastle United vs Wolves - 17/09/16 @ 15.00 - Pre Match Thread

Nobody

Don't really analyse the starting lineup anymore as I fully trust Rafa, he won't always get it right BUT you know he won't make the same mistake twice

With the previous morons you just knew it was crap selection after crap selection

I hope we can keep another clean sheet, interested to know what our record is and how close we are to it

Some odd reason I still have massive hatred for Wolves for losing at Molineux in the FA Cup in 2003 (think score was 3-2 or 4-3). The odd football grudges.

That game the following year when Shearer missed the penalty. Or the 2-2 draw when they had given up against every other team in the league in our 5th place season.

Some odd reason I still have massive hatred for Wolves for losing at Molineux in the FA Cup in 2003 (think score was 3-2 or 4-3). The odd football grudges.

Was that the one where Bellamy was pointing at his PL badge as he was walking off?

Even worse - I was there the day Steve Bull took us apart and bagged all 4 in a 4-1 win at our place, back in 1990. :(