Newcastle United 6 - 0 PNE (EFL Cup) - 25/10/16 - Post-match reaction from pg 27

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

That goal was absolutely brilliant by Mitrovic. :clap:

Consider me suitably impressed. :pow:

Like wise.  I'll tone down my comments on him.

Was it really "deeply worrying", like lowes and Ando are making out or just nothing. Mitro and Ritchie penalty thing.

Its deeply fucking thick, why put that much extra pressure on the guy taking it, knowing if he doesn't score the whole ground is gonna be going "Mitro wanted it, he said you should give it to him"?

But then getting booked every time you score indicates the lad had the brain the size of a fucking pea anyway. Maybe that's why it's the first time he's managed two in a game. If he's so keen to get the shirt off, maybe he shouldn't pull it on again.

Hull, Leeds or Norwich at home in the next round would be ideal, problem is semi finals is probably arsenal, Liverpool and Man City, Chelsea or Southampton and i wouldnt famcy us over 2 legs agaist any of them, so maybe Southampton at home then have Hull get Leeds or Norwich and we'll have the winners in the Semis!

Guest firetotheworks

That goal was absolutely brilliant by Mitrovic. :clap:

Consider me suitably impressed. :pow:

Like wise.  I'll tone down my comments on him.

I cannot believe that I've seen him running at defenders. It was more than I was asking of him, but he's played very well, albeit against shocking opposition.