League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Hull City (a) - to be played w/c 28th Nov

Figures 1-0 Football

Hull have made an absolute reet bollocks of all this havn't they?

Why the f*** didn't they just give us 6,000 or 7,000 tickets and be done with it, it would have been so much simpler and would have avoided all of this s****.

The embarrassment of having more away fans then home fans.

They also foolishly hoped that by making tickets ridiculously cheap would tempt those to come back who have been boycotting.

Why the f*** didn't they just give us 6,000 or 7,000 tickets and be done with it, it would have been so much simpler and would have avoided all of this s****.

They also foolishly hoped that by making tickets ridiculously cheap would tempt those to come back who have been boycotting.

Sounds about right. Any ideas on how many NUFC managed to get hold of tickets int he hull end today then?

Sounds about right. Any ideas on how many NUFC managed to get hold of tickets int he hull end today then?

No idea, would imagine Hull pulled the ticket sales because of an influx of tickets being bought by people with Newcastle addresses.

It's too late for them to do anything about it now, all they can do is restrict ticket sales and bite the bullet when the match is played in front of 12,000.

When the tickets went on sale this morning, it was reported that Hull fans had only bought 7,000 + NUFC's 2,400 only gives them 9,400. With restricted sales I cant see that going much higher like :lol:

No idea, would imagine Hull pulled the ticket sales because of an influx of tickets being bought by people with Newcastle addresses.

It's too late for them to do anything about it now, all they can do is restrict ticket sales and bite the bullet when the match is played in front of 12,000.

When the tickets went on sale this morning, it was reported that Hull fans had only bought 7,000 + NUFC's 2,400 only gives them 9,400. With restricted sales I cant see that going much higher like :lol:

What an utter shambles they've made of this.

deffo has tv coverage, was at a club in bedlington last night and its advertised as being on next week

That SuperSport 7 channel?

really havent a clue , just seen it chalked up on the board. it'll be on

Game is on  here in Australia  Bein sports 2

I've logged in to my account on the Hull site, but the match still doesn't show to buy tickets. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

You need previous purchase history. Buy a ticket for the WBA game for £9 on your account first.

:lol:  To be fair, I can cancel it if we don't get through but I won't be able to get it off if I leave it till after the semi to book, if we do get to the final.  Plus I never use up my leave anyway and end up having to take miserable Wednesdays off in November to sit around my house on my own just to use it up at the end of the year so I don't lose it.

It's still my fault it we lose to Hull though.

:lol:  To be fair, I can cancel it if we don't get through but I won't be able to get it off if I leave it till after the semi to book, if we do get to the final.  Plus I never use up my leave anyway and end up having to take miserable Wednesdays off in November to sit around my house on my own just to use it up at the end of the year so I don't lose it.

It's still my fault it we lose to Hull though.

Kinnel, I get 34.5 days leave a year and it still isn't enough yet you never use all of yours????

I've logged in to my account on the Hull site, but the match still doesn't show to buy tickets. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

You need previous purchase history. Buy a ticket for the WBA game for £9 on your account first.

Has anyone fallen for this yet?

You are asking why it's not working. It has been pointed out that you need previous booking history and you have been told how to create the previous booking history. I can't say it will work but I can say that I'm 99% certain it will do. Tickets for Hull were in high demand and their is pretty much no chance that you will find someone offering one in the away end and unless you know someone who can get you in the home end (which I doubt, otherwise you wouldn't be asking how to get yourself a ticket) then the only option you have is to try it and find out.

You are asking why it's not working. It has been pointed out that you need previous booking history and you have been told how to create the previous booking history. I can't say it will work but I can say that I'm 99% certain it will do. Tickets for Hull were in high demand and their is pretty much no chance that you will find someone offering one in the away end and unless you know someone who can get you in the home end (which I doubt, otherwise you wouldn't be asking how to get yourself a ticket) then the only option you have is to try it and find out.

Nice try ?