League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Hull City (a) - to be played w/c 28th Nov

Figures 1-0 Football

Who do we want then?

Hull at home please, very winnable.

Newcastle 6(SIX)-0 Preston

Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham

Leeds 2-2 Norwich (Leeds 3-2 on penalties)

Bristol City 1-2 Hull

Arsenal 2-0 Reading

West Ham 2-1 Chelsea

Man Utd 1-0 Man City

Southampton 1-0 mackems

Draw numbers:

1. Arsenal

2. Hull City

3. Leeds United

4. Liverpool

5. Newcastle United

6. Manchester United / Manchester City

7. Southampton

8. West Ham United

If we are serious about winning the whole thing we should hope to get Arsenal or Liverpool knowing they are more likely to play their reserves now than in the later rounds.

It's the quarter finals like. Everyone in the competition at this stage should be thinking about winning it.

If we are serious about winning the whole thing we should hope to get Arsenal or Liverpool knowing they are more likely to play their reserves now than in the later rounds.

It's the quarter finals like. Everyone in the competition at this stage should be thinking about winning it.

Most of the CL clubs have historically not released their big guns until the semis.

Scalping one in the Quarters is what we will need to do if we want to win, we can't hide forever.

I'd love to take down a big dog on the way up so we don't get all that "easy run" crap.

I don't give a shit about 'easy draw' tags. Plenty of teams have won this cup and other cups on the back of 'easy draws'. If we win something the other fans can label that at us, the one label that will stick is 'Cup winners'. Easy draw is fine with me if we win it.

Most of the CL clubs have historically not released their big guns until the semis.

Scalping one in the Quarters is what we will need to do if we want to win, we can't hide forever.

At what stage of this year's Champions League are Liverpool entering?

It normally depends on who they are facing like. If they get us, in good form, they will probably put a strong side out. Better than over two legs of course.

:lol:  Weird logic.  I'd rather they drew each other and we got someone shit.

Just had a look and Arsenal and the manchester clubs are actually the only teams still in this which are still in Europe, which is a bit annoying.

... Oh and Southampton didn't think to check them

One of the weaker sides at home please.

Agreed. Would love to get the groomers at a sold out SJP. If anything just to see the thick f***ers prefix the apology to their dimwit brexit shithordes with  'tweet them something like....." after moyesy and his band of dreary cloggers continue stinking out the place.

Or Liverpool, just to goad Wijnaldum.

I actually don't care. I'd love to get am easy draw and win and go to a semi final, but wouldn't mind getting one of the Premier League teams either. Sure, we're an entirely different team compared to last year, but let's not forget that Benitez got us some really good results against the top clubs in the league last year. Not saying we will beat any of the top teams, but think we can go anywhere and give them a game. Getting a Premier League team at home I think would almost guarantee breaking that league cup club attendance record.