League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Hull City (a) - to be played w/c 28th Nov

Figures 1-0 Football

Because that game was ages ago. Why wasn't it mentioned then? And on what evidence?

It was reported straight away. I'd guess they've got some evidence if they've charged him.

Not publicly it wasn't though which is what he means and I think he's right as well, minimum 5 game ban for verbals is ridiculous.

If he's racially abused someone there's nothing ridiculous about a minimum of a 5 game ban.

It must be known whether he has or hasn't though? It was 2 months ago. Either he did and it was known or he never. To still be rolling on with it 2 months later is a farce. I read the wolves players were encouraging the player in question to report him

They were right to report him if he did say something racist

Hull want to be ashamed of themselves.

I bought 3 tickets in the home end on Monday morning when they went on sale to general public with previous booking history (I bought a couple of tickets in Hull's final game of the season when it was between us and them to go down a couple of years ago thinking we would get beat by West Ham and would be left wondering what the score was). Anyway on Tuesday I was able to buy an additional ticket right next to us (with no one in between), today more areas have went on sale, including tickets as cheap as £9 and right on the other side of the segregation between the home and away fans. They aren't selling the tickets, the blocks are virtually full, I can still by tickets right next to where i'm sitting with no one in between.

Tickets go on general sale with no prior booking history on Wednesday, so if anyone is wanting to sit amongst the home fans (not that there will be many), then fill your boots.

Guest neesy111

I bought 3 tickets in the home end on Monday morning when they went on sale to general public with previous booking history (I bought a couple of tickets in Hull's final game of the season when it was between us and them to go down a couple of years ago thinking we would get beat by West Ham and would be left wondering what the score was). Anyway on Tuesday I was able to buy an additional ticket right next to us (with no one in between), today more areas have went on sale, including tickets as cheap as £9 and right on the other side of the segregation between the home and away fans. They aren't selling the tickets, the blocks are virtually full, I can still by tickets right next to where i'm sitting with no one in between.

Tickets go on general sale with no prior booking history on Wednesday, so if anyone is wanting to sit amongst the home fans (not that there will be many), then fill your boots.

It's up to Hull how many tickets they give to us, not really shameful.

It's up to Hull how many tickets they give to us, not really shameful.

Surely they could have seen how well tickets were selling and then allowed more away tickets.

I wonder how many of us will be in the home end.

I bought a couple of tickets in Hull's final game of the season when it was between us and them to go down a couple of years ago thinking we would get beat by West Ham and would be left wondering what the score was

As you do. :lol:

I bought a couple of tickets in Hull's final game of the season when it was between us and them to go down a couple of years ago thinking we would get beat by West Ham and would be left wondering what the score was

As you do. [emoji38]

Yeah that's absolutely incredible.

As you do. :lol:

Aye, was a spur of the moment thing. I was thinking that if I go to our match then we I would likely be in a position of checking the Hull score constantly because I thought we would get beat. I then thought that I might as well go to Hull match in that scenario, so me and mate did exactly that.

Did you check your phone constantly at the Hull game to see our score?

Only when people at our game were sending me texts. We nearly blew our cover when I heard that we went 2-0 up, especially as the Hull fans a few moments before thought West Ham had equalised.

In hindsight it was the wrong game to go too, however I've been able to secure my tickets to see us in the quarter final because of it.

Here I did what I did, and I don't regret it. As it happens it has allowed me get tickets for our quarter final tie. I have heard of stories of our fans having season tickets at other clubs in the past just for our 1 game against them (not convinced the stories are true).

Just tried to get tickets off their website.  No joy.  Can't even choose our match.  Think they've cottoned on?

Tickets are only available to people with previous purchase history and only shows up once you have logged in. Tickets will go on general sale to those without  previous purchase history on Wednesday.

If you really wanted tickets now then you could create an account, buy a ticket for their game against WBA (only £9) and then buy a ticket for our game, otherwise wait to see whats left on Wednesday.