Nottingham Forest Vs Newcastle United - 02/12/16 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

Just remember getting in a massive rage over my crispy duck because my stepsister and her in-laws were adamant they didn't play goal music when in fact they had blasted Chelsea Dagger out when they scored. They insisted they just started singing that of their own accord. [emoji38] Nearly poked a chopstick in someone's eye.

[emoji38] That would probably be worse than goal music

I'm assuming these scabs are likely to spend most of the game concentrating on booing Darlow and Lascelles?

Cant see why they would - they went back on loan to Forest as part of the deal for signing for us and didn't seem the need to boo them at that point :lol: What has changed since then?

Can't do some proper digging at the minute but IIRC they were pretty fucked off when we first signed them, accusing them (not surprisingly) of being money-grabbers.

I might be making this up but I'm sure I read that Lascelles struggled to get into the Forest team when he went back on loan and didn't play very well. Must be weird to then seeing him be captain of us at the top of the table less than 2 years later

I'm assuming these scabs are likely to spend most of the game concentrating on booing Darlow and Lascelles?

Cant see why they would - they went back on loan to Forest as part of the deal for signing for us and didn't seem the need to boo them at that point :lol: What has changed since then?

Can't do some proper digging at the minute but IIRC they were pretty f***ed off when we first signed them, accusing them (not surprisingly) of being money-grabbers.

Aye, I don't doubt you are wrong, just think it's pointless in booing or abusing them. Why after them signing do they then go on to support them for a full season? :lol: If they were f***ed off when they signed, they should have been f***ed off during that full season too - when they both still played for Forest on loan.

Nothing has changed since then so it would be ridiculous for them to boo/abuse them. Irritates me how every ex-player gets booed when they return to their old club no matter what the circumstances are, some footballers genuinely enjoy playing for some clubs and leave with a heavy heart.

I might be making this up but I'm sure I read that Lascelles struggled to get into the Forest team when he went back on loan and didn't play very well. Must be weird to then seeing him be captain of us at the top of the table less than 2 years later

That's how I remember it too, he was very much a backup player for them for majority of that season. Darlow was a first team regular though.

I work with a Forest fan and he laughed when we signed both Darlow and Lascelles. He thought Darlow was mid table Championship at best and Lascelles was never going to make it.

Look at the most both now  :lol: hope Lascelles gets the winner just to rub it in a bit.

Aren't Forest a bit of a bogey team or have I dreamt that up?

Always remember that Ian Woan prick killing us. Knobhead.

Yeah him, Le Tissier and Graham Fenton are etched onto my soul with their title killing antics.

Yeah him, Le Tissier and Graham Fenton are etched onto my soul with their title killing antics.

Add Cantona and Schmeical to that and it's a full house.

If we'd beaten them that freezing cold night when they done us 0-1 at our place we'd have won the league, I'm convinced.

Schmeical was unbeatable. Like a one man wall. We played them off the park and just couldn't score.

Add Cantona and Schmeical to that and it's a full house.

If we'd beaten them that freezing cold night when they done us 0-1 at our place we'd have won the league, I'm convinced.

Schmeical was unbeatable. Like a one man wall. We played them off the park and just couldn't score.

Christ yeah, Cantona. I still feel the pain....

I remember that Cantona game. Gutting.

I was at the 0-1 and the 5-0, I've always said to people not there that we massacred them 0-1 and it felt to me like it was more one-sided than the 5-0. Anyone know the stats?

I was at both as well although i was only 11 at the time but still remember us battering the fuck out of them in both games really.

Guest neesy111

I was at the 0-1 and the 5-0, I've always said to people not there that we massacred them 0-1 and it felt to me like it was more one-sided than the 5-0. Anyone know the stats?

That sounds correct, I don't remember schmeichel making many saves in the 5-0

That sounds correct, I don't remember schmeichel making many saves in the 5-0

Palmed one straight to Shearer for the 4th. :shifty: