Newcastle United v Birmingham City - 18/01/17 - 7.45pm (FA Cup replay)

morla84

Looks like Rafa isn't taking the cup too seriously then. Shame but understandable considering the players missing for one reason or another.

It's not like he has much choice given injuries really, probably right and interesting choices. Happy to see Lazaar in, Yedlin was obvious and need Perez and Murphy fit for next few in league. Makes sense

Looks like Rafa isn't taking the cup too seriously then. Shame but understandable considering the players missing for one reason or another.

It's not like he has much choice given injuries really, probably right and interesting choices. Happy to see Lazaar in, Yedlin was obvious and need Perez and Murphy fit for next few in league. Makes sense

Just thought we might have played Murphy or Perez up front as Murphy hasn't had much pitch time, but I guess Rafa didn't want to risk losing him to injury. I guess Gouffran finally gets his chance to show his mettle up front.

Guest reefatoon

You can see Ashley is back calling the shots. If there was ever a team picked to get knocked out then that's it. All hail our imperious leader.

Aye right.  :rolleyes:

Wasn't being serious.

Is this on TV? :o

Nope :-( Hopefully someone will stream it on Periscope!

Have people been getting in trouble for doing that and stopped? Seems to have died down since the start of the season

Looks like you can listen to it over at nufc.co.uk at least :)

Guest firetotheworks

An skillful, wide, attacking midfielder, of North African heritage, described as being naturally talented, exciting, raw, and extremely skillful...

With my reputation?

75117-865c60021abab7da259047a349caf529.jpg