Newcastle United 2-0 Aston Villa - 20/02/17 - post match from pg27

Disco

Guest neesy111

Honestly the hate at villa is just as bad on here as it is at those posting evidence from their side.

It's sad from both sides tbh.

They quite clearly filled most of their allocation tonight and quite rightly as other fans do criticise the atmosphere at SJP as do our fans at other away grounds.  I was in the 1892 bar and apart from the strawberry corner it was terrible tonight.

Great night for us, although it was the prettiest of games for us.

Up in the level 7 corner and I spotted that the 2nd goal was Lansbury own goal, told other around me before it was announced and they couldn't believe it.

Villa fans clearly hate us now, why it has came to that after they were the ones mocking us I have no idea.

With the exception of possible Cup ties I don't think we will come across them for a while now.

Guest neesy111

Atsu needs a full game. He looks very bright when he plays.

Yeah when coming on as a sub, I don't think he's trusted enough to start which says its own story when the comparison is gouffran.

Just back, horrible 1st half and a controlled second.

Yedlin and Diame played well and its a nice 3 points against these horrible cunts who yet again caused trouble after the match, they really do hate us and but for a heavy police line it would have got very nasty, its every time they come now.

Happy with the win, awful game.move on. O0

We were really bad first half, the goal was our first shot on goal, didn't have any fight, didn't know what to do with the football, despite a comfortable win i think the signs are still not very good, we need to show more if this team can stay in the premier league next season.

Great night for us, although it was the prettiest of games for us.

Up in the level 7 corner and I spotted that the 2nd goal was Lansbury own goal, told other around me before it was announced and they couldn't believe it. and I was allowed Ice cream and lashings of lemonade on the way home.

Villa fans clearly hate us now, why it has came to that after they were the ones mocking us I have no idea.

With the exception of possible Cup ties I don't think we will come across them for a while now.

Here's the Villa defence force out again :lol:

:laugh:

I'm still of the same opinion that in isolation, them ripping the piss out of us in 2009 was understandable. The way they've continued it on since then is just odd, and a little sad.

Here's the Villa defence force out again :lol:

:laugh:

I'm still of the same opinion that in isolation, them ripping the p*ss out of us in 2009 was understandable. The way they've continued it on since then is just odd, and a little sad.

Pretty much how I see it.

Some shouting and pushing and shoving outside the Leazes tonight as their fans were coming out apparently.

Guest neesy111

How about instead people stop fucking whining about people having ago at Villa?, its tedious.

Says the guy who's pointing out its tedious.

Guest neesy111

Can someone tell me how statistics on games are collected?  I saw Darlow make at least 2 saves (tip over the bar 1st half and shot in the 2nd half) but BBC only show 1 shot on target.

Can someone tell me how statistics on games are collected?  I saw Darlow make at least 2 saves (tip over the bar 1st half and shot in the 2nd half) but BBC only show 1 shot on target.

Guessing it's because the tip over the bar was a deflected cross.