Newcastle United v Bristol City - 25/02/17 @ 3:00pm (no TV)

Disco

The two 6-0s were without Gayle :lol:

That's mental.

The football played in both games was phenomenal and if anything, the scoreline was flattering to the opposition each time. We've not produced anything close since really but it's such a poor league, it rarely matters. Yes, we get chances in games but the football is generally dreadful and has been for months. Think we'll win but it'll be a grind like most games have been.

Aye, I was at the Preston cup game and it could've easily been 10. Remember us hitting the woodwork twice, having one cleared off the line and their keeper being tested on a few occasions. Would love another performance like that before the end of the season.

Aye, I was at the Preston cup game and it could've easily been 10. Remember us hitting the woodwork twice, having one cleared off the line and their keeper being tested on a few occasions. Would love another performance like that before the end of the season.

It would be welcome but i'd take just being able to relax and not be close to cardiac arrest during the last 10 mins of every single fucking game  :thup:

It would be welcome but i'd take just being able to relax and not be close to cardiac arrest during the last 10 mins of every single fucking game  :thup:

I couldn't have been more relaxed on Tuesday, like.

It would be welcome but i'd take just being able to relax and not be close to cardiac arrest during the last 10 mins of every single f***ing game  :thup:

Could still be playing now and Villa wouldn't have scored.

Aye but what about the game on Monday?

It would be welcome but i'd take just being able to relax and not be close to cardiac arrest during the last 10 mins of every single f***ing game  :thup:

Me too since there wasn't a game and we'd already won, Tuesday was great  :thup:

According to .com this is the 4th time we've had back to back home games this season and we haven't managed to win both yet, the last time we won back to back at home was 2013. 

Done it three times if you include cup games mind.

According to .com this is the 4th time we've had back to back home games this season and we haven't managed to win both yet, the last time we won back to back at home was 2013. 

Even a natural pessimist like me think's we'll beat them but that's an odd stat

It is, especially considering we've won 22 games and at one point went on a 9 game winning run

Even a natural pessimist like me think's we'll beat them but that's an odd stat

It is, especially considering we've won 22 games and at one point went on a 9 game winning run

We've definitely won back to back home games a couple of times, just not with both of them being league games, assume that's what they meant. Beat Ipswich closely followed by Preston in the cup then later Birmingham in the cup followed by Rotherham.

Seems like most of them reckon (or maybe just hope) the manager will be sacked after tonight.

Going by their forum he's like Pardew-lite to their fans. Hoping the opposition win/score more, not going back while he's there etc.

It's such a grim position to be in :thdn:

Only Rotherham have lost more games than them this season

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36962717

I thought Bristol City were one of the pre-season favourites for at least a play off birth, our early season win there at the time was viewed as a very good three points but they only finished 18th, and this season struggling to stay out of the bottom three, how has this guy not been sacked yet ?