Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Newcastle United - post match jubilation from p54

Greg

Someone tell the players to stop trying to get back in the game. We've lost this already, apparently.

You know comments on this thread don't directly impact the players during the match, right? I'm pretty certain us "negative" lot actually want them to start trying, the opposite of what you're claiming.

Guest firetotheworks

Both the people moaning and the people moaning about moaning have forced me into this moaning post. Everyone stfu ffs.

People can fuck off with all the negativity btw. Still 75 minutes left of this game, what has happened earlier in the season doesn't matter now.

You not watching? We're being completely overrun in midfield.

Probably should have given up at half time on Saturday as well, right? Because by then, we hadn't ever come back to get a point after conceding first, and half the people in the match thread wouldn't shut up about that.

Just stop, man.

Nah, I won't. Keep slitting your writsts all you want, but as long as the game is still going, I'll not say that we've definitely lost. We're still the best away team in the league and five points clear of third place.

At least admit we've been shit.

People can fuck off with all the negativity btw. Still 75 minutes left of this game, what has happened earlier in the season doesn't matter now.

Probably should have given up at half time on Saturday as well, right? Because by then, we hadn't ever come back to get a point after conceding first, and half the people in the match thread wouldn't shut up about that.

Just stop, man.

Nah, I won't. Keep slitting your writsts all you want, but as long as the game is still going, I'll not say that we've definitely lost. We're still the best away team in the league and five points clear of third place.

At least admit we've been shit.

Prior to the goal, aye. We've been better since.

Guest firetotheworks

Just stop, man.

I don't necessarily disagree with you btw, i  just want you to shut up tbh. [emoji38]