Huddersfield Town vs Newcastle United 4/3/17 17:30 GMT (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

I can see us winning by the same scoreline as Tuesday, 1-2 to us.  Some of our players are really up for this and I expect players like Ritchie and Shlevey will push the others on. 

Hope fully we'll not gift them anything and we'll make them work for anything they get out of the game.

Some of our players???  I would hope they all are

This guy will be.

http://i.imgur.com/52Lg5dG.png

Hopefully on the bench.

Mackem on Total sport says we will lose- as we only beat Brighton cos they eased off.

Brighton did ease off tbf, had they maintained their intensity after scoring they probably would have went on to win comfortably.

I don't buy this - look at how much 'intensity' we had back in 1996 when we played Man U at SJP...we didn't just dominate them for 20 mins, we ran rings round them for the whole first half. Even in the second half we were the better side but we still lost. Brighton were on top for about the first 15-20 mins and they couldn't make it count. As soon as Shelvey & co began to find Atsu on a regular basis, he started using his pace against their LB and they couldn't handle it. They probably weren't expecting Atsu to play anyway and he upset their team plan. We were the better side for around 60% of the whole game, which was also reflected in the possession stats. I have been only too ready to criticize the team for poor and negative play this season but they did play better football - and attacked more - than has been the case.

A game lasts 90+ mins - if a team loses it isn't just because they lacked intensity after 20 mins...it is also down to how the other side plays.

Mackem on Total sport says we will lose- as we only beat Brighton cos they eased off.

Brighton did ease off tbf, had they maintained their intensity after scoring they probably would have went on to win comfortably.

I don't buy this - look at how much 'intensity' we had back in 1996 when we played Man U at SJP...we didn't just dominate them for 20 mins, we ran rings round them for the whole first half. Even in the second half we were the better side but we still lost. Brighton were on top for about the first 15-20 mins and they couldn't make it count. As soon as Shelvey & co began to find Atsu on a regular basis, he started using his pace against their LB and they couldn't handle it. They probably weren't expecting Atsu to play anyway and he upset their team plan. We were the better side for around 60% of the whole game, which was also reflected in the possession stats. I have been only too ready to criticize the team for poor and negative play this season but they did play better football - and attacked more - than has been the case.

A game lasts 90+ mins - if a team loses it isn't just because they lacked intensity after 20 mins...it is also down to how the other side plays.

they never eased off, we upped our game and they were rocking, and shitting themselves for most of the second half.

Going to this.

In the home end.

Just make sure you are sat with Darren :lol:

Time you picking us up?

I've given up asking, it's a different answer every time. :lol: The latest was we're getting picked up to collect the bus at 10.30am so sometime after that...

Going to this.

In the home end.

Just make sure you are sat with Darren :lol:

Time you picking us up?

I've given up asking, it's a different answer every time. :lol: The latest was we're getting picked up to collect the bus at 10.30am so sometime after that...

:lol: I'll expect you 11:45-12 so any change just let me know. Don't forget to keep Noel informed also :thup:

I'm having no involvement in any organisation, whole thing has been a massive farce. :lol: My ticket's in f***ing Barnsley FFS.

Should've stuck with my plan...  :whistle:

I can't even remember what that was, it was so many plans ago. :lol:

I'm having no involvement in any organisation, whole thing has been a massive farce. :lol: My ticket's in f***ing Barnsley FFS.

Should've stuck with my plan...  :whistle:

I can't even remember what that was, it was so many plans ago. :lol:

I think we are on to plan V1.5 now. V1.0 you got to be be in the away end with us, had a whole back seat to yourself and didn't have to go via Barnsley for the privilege whilst costing you a fraction of the amount now :lol:

they never eased off, we upped our game and they were rocking, and shitting themselves for most of the second half.

Exactly