Huddersfield Town vs Newcastle United 4/3/17 17:30 GMT (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

Murphy Mitrovic

Gayle

Atsu        Ritchie      Yedlin

Shelvey

Clark  Lascelles  Mbemba

Darlow

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_1323_1488318925.gif

Mackem on Total sport says we will lose- as we only beat Brighton cos they eased off.

Brighton did ease off tbf, had they maintained their intensity after scoring they probably would have went on to win comfortably.

Mackem on Total sport says we will lose- as we only beat Brighton cos they eased off.

Brighton did ease off tbf, had they maintained their intensity after scoring they probably would have went on to win comfortably.

Wha? But it wasn't a tactical decision, they just couldn't keep playing at that intensity.

Wha? But it wasn't a tactical decision, they just couldn't keep playing at that intensity.

Not for 90 minutes, but they only scored after 14 :lol:

The points were so important and I think some of it was mentality.  At 0-0 they only had one point at stake so went looking for all 3, they seemed more cautious once they went ahead and 3 points were on the line.  At 1-0 they didn't know if they should go for a second and leave holes at the back or try to keep it down to 1-0 and they invited us on to them and we picked our game up.

Guest ElCid

Their fans, like Brighton appear massively confident that they will win quite easy. 

It's up to the team to shut them up like Brighton then - we have the better players but they will trying to start on a flier like Brighton did and we need to make sure that doesn't happen and stop them from being on the front foot.

Not for 90 minutes, but they only scored after 14 :lol:

Aye, but what I mean is, if your opponent starts playing worse and you improve, these things happen. You may as well say 'if Brighton had played brilliantly all game they would have won'.

I can see us winning by the same scoreline as Tuesday, 1-2 to us.  Some of our players are really up for this and I expect players like Ritchie and Shlevey will push the others on. 

Hope fully we'll not gift them anything and we'll make them work for anything they get out of the game.

I can see us winning by the same scoreline as Tuesday, 1-2 to us.  Some of our players are really up for this and I expect players like Ritchie and Shlevey will push the others on. 

Hope fully we'll not gift them anything and we'll make them work for anything they get out of the game.

Some of our players???  I would hope they all are

Some of our players???  I would hope they all are

This guy will be.

http://i.imgur.com/52Lg5dG.png