Reading 0-0 Newcastle United - 07/03/17 - Post-match reaction from page 8(!)

BlueStar

probably for the best that wasn't on tv it sounded bloody terrible. Still alright result

If you want to relive that 90 minutes again you can watch it from tomorrow afternoon on the club website.  Somehow, I think I'll give it a miss.

honestly they should save themselves the bandwidth and everyone just pretend the game never happened

Great set of results, but our home form means we can't be that confident atm.

Fulham are on form and won't be easy. Need to get back to winning ways.

:lol:

Hahahah

Don't get the complacency. This is Newcastle and Brighton are only 3 points behind. Ando has just said the same thing, almost word for word.

TBH can easily see Brentford catching us now. They're on form.

WTF. You will be happy with a draw or loss? We should be winning at home man.

Guest ElCid

Sorry but you're never going to create much with Perez, gouffran and ginger cunt playing. Could tell what the result would be before a ball was kicked. Baffles me how those 3 consistently get a game. An away draw is never a bad result but I'm always a big believer you play your best team possible and we didn't tonight.

Wind your neck in sempuki man ffs, we just took 7 points from our toughest set of games this season and are well on course to be promoted.

Wind your neck in yourself. What's wrong about wanting to win at home?

Sorry but you're never going to create much with Perez, gouffran and ginger cunt playing. Could tell what the result would be before a ball was kicked. Baffles me how those 3 consistently get a game. An away draw is never a bad result but I'm always a big believer you play your best team possible and we didn't tonight.

Can't complain when we utilise our squad when we have 3 games in 7 days. If nothing else at least we learn a little bit more about which players can step up and which ones can't.

No one is saying that but 'get back to winning ways' implies we haven't won a game for ages when we've just emerged with 2 hard fought victories in a row before tonight albeit away from home

Disappointed we didn't get the win... But last Tuesday morning if you asked me would I take 7 points from the next 3 games I would of snapped your balls off ... Still unbeaten in  11 league games and we're still 3 clear at the top I'm happy enough !!!

Sorry but you're never going to create much with Perez, gouffran and ginger c*** playing. Could tell what the result would be before a ball was kicked. Baffles me how those 3 consistently get a game. An away draw is never a bad result but I'm always a big believer you play your best team possible and we didn't tonight.

He's rotating the squad after two ridiculously tough away games and a tough match with Fulham on the horizon. No issues with who he played tonight.

Wind your neck in sempuki man ffs, we just took 7 points from our toughest set of games this season and are well on course to be promoted.

Wind your neck in yourself. What's wrong about wanting to win at home?

Nothing, I've said it myself in the Promotion thread that we need to improve at home. But we've just had 2 fantastic results and a good point away from home there and have set ourselves up for a handy promotion. We're on 77 points, when you look at us over the course of the season we've too many points on board now to not go up. Just enjoy it, I don't get the need for negativity tonight.

Hahahah

Don't get the complacency. This is Newcastle and Brighton are only 3 points behind. Ando has just said the same thing, almost word for word.

He's never fucking cracked a smile in his life man. Did he use the phrase "Toi be foir toi them, you should be beating the loikes of Reading"?

Obviously I want us to win but the way you worded it made it seem like it's do or die when in reality we're in a very comfortable position right now so it's not as must win as the Brighton and Huddersfield. That's all I found funny.

No one is saying that but 'get back to winning ways' implies we haven't won a game for ages when we've just emerged with 2 hard fought victories in a row before tonight

Didn't mean that at all. Obviously delighted we have got 7 points (didn't expect that) but think we need to get the win on Saturday to keep the gap or make it bigger.

Guest ElCid

Sorry but you're never going to create much with Perez, gouffran and ginger c*** playing. Could tell what the result would be before a ball was kicked. Baffles me how those 3 consistently get a game. An away draw is never a bad result but I'm always a big believer you play your best team possible and we didn't tonight.

Can't complain when we utilise our squad when we have 3 games in 7 days. If nothing else at least we learn a little bit more about which players can step up and which ones can't.

So why do gouffran, Perez and colback keep getting games then when they fail to step up nearly every time. Colback must be sucking Rafa off cos it's the only reason he can fail to see what a totally abysmal player he is