Newcastle United vs Fulham - 11/03/2017 at 15:00

Decky

Pleased Smith isn't starting for them. Type of player that often we just can't handle.

is that him that caused us problems in the away game?

He's the guy that got their goal. Big lad, about six and a half foot, he's no Andy Carroll like but I'd rather not have to worry about him getting on the end of crosses.

Pleased Smith isn't starting for them. Type of player that often we just can't handle.

Aye plays for QPR so was always unlikely to feature

Pretty sure he's at QPR now.

Is he?  ???

Missed that one. :thup:

Great lineup. :thup:

You say that but what you really mean is. "That cunt Gouffran isn't starting, get in!"

We're playing 10 from our best 11 and it's the first time in months (if ever, this season) that's happened. That's what I mean, cocker.

Whenever everyone agrees with the team we always seem to lose...

Why is Gayle playing when he's not match fit?

Colback shouldn't be starting even though our only other central midfielder is currently injured.

Harsh on Gamez getting dropped for Anita when he kept a clean sheet in his last game.

Shocking line-up.

;)

Great lineup. :thup:

You say that but what you really mean is. "That cunt Gouffran isn't starting, get in!"

We're playing 10 from our best 11 and it's the first time in months (if ever, this season) that's happened. That's what I mean, cocker.

Obviously Colback is the odd one out but i think Yedlin would be my choice at right back (if he was fit). Especially in home games.