The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Former Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri believes that someone within the club was working against him, but does not think the players got him sacked.

The Italian led the Foxes to the Premier League title last season but was dismissed in February.

"I can't believe my players killed me. No, no, no," he told Sky Sports.

"Maybe it was someone behind me. I had a little problem the year before and we won the title. Maybe this year, when we lose, these people push a little more."

"I listen to a lot of stories," added 65-year-old Ranieri, who refused to identify who he was referring to.

"I don't want to say who it is. I am a loyal man. What I had to say, I said face to face."

I'm not one to brag, but... :memelol:

Got a link to an article saying that Shakespeare was the one that went to the owners to force Ranieri out? I don't remember reading that

Not everything is reported.

There was something in The S*n, but I'd rather not link that rag anywhere. If you do some creative Googling you'll find plenty of reports about their relationship deteriorating. Shakespeare also had to deny talk of a rift as soon as the sacking was announced.

Arsenal look dreadful.

Think I read the other day they've got the 4th most expensive centre mid (Xhaka) and 4th most expensive centre back (Mustafi) ever in their team and they both look very average

Guest neesy111

Arsenal look dreadful.

Think I read the other day they've got the 4th most expensive centre mid (Xhaka) and 4th most expensive centre back (Mustafi) ever in their team and they both look very average

That's the thing last few years, they have started to spend money on a key players but it's made no difference to how they play or to their results at all.