The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Serie A teams constantly resting players in the CL is frustrating, why even bother to qualify in the first place?

English teams doing it in the EL do my head in as well.

Aye it's annoying in general, just mentioned the Italian teams because it's becoming noticable. Spurs resting players in the CL last year pissed me off no end.

I really don't see the point in spending 38 games to qualify and then just don't bother, Roma and Napoli have both been competitive up to a point but as a neutral i just wonder what if and it's annoying.

Guest neesy111

Just seen Pique's red card :spit: What an idiot. Punched the ball in the goal and got a 2nd yellow

Punching the ball [emoji38].  It hit his hand by his  hip.

Dzeko is so good, feel like he’s proper underrated too.

His record at Roma is pretty insane for someone who seemed to barely start at City.

His record at City was really good considering his playing time as well tbf. Just obviously not as good as Aguero

Dzeko is so good, feel like he’s proper underrated too.

His record at Roma is pretty insane for someone who seemed to barely start at City.

His record at City was really good considering his playing time as well tbf. Just obviously not as good as Aguero

Was class before he moved to City as well IIRC.

Just seen Pique's red card :spit: What an idiot. Punched the ball in the goal and got a 2nd yellow

Punching the ball [emoji38].  It hit his hand by his  hip.

Straightened his arm, leaned back and put it in. Clear as day ffs

Feels like Red Star Belgrade are being called Crvena Zvezda more and more in the English media these days, not sure why that is when everyone knows them as Red Star Belgrade in this country

kids these days dont know anything about Red Star Belgrade, and lots of kids are journalists today. More older ones probably know who they are, but younger ones. Always liked that Yugoslavian school of football. Their players don't have great technique, but they are passionate, they always give their best. Arsenal will win, that's for sure.

Feels like Red Star Belgrade are being called Crvena Zvezda more and more in the English media these days, not sure why that is when everyone knows them as Red Star Belgrade in this country

kids these days dont know anything about Red Star Belgrade, and lots of kids are journalists today. More older ones probably know who they are, but younger ones. Always liked that Yugoslavian school of football. Their players don't have great technique, but they are passionate, they always give their best. Arsenal will win, that's for sure.

I thoroughly disagree unless you're talking about their actual current XI of which I know nothing.

I thoroughly disagree unless you're talking about their actual current XI of which I know nothing.

I'm talking about last 20 years of Serbian football. I don't know anyone with great technique from Serbia, while 30 years ago, you had Stojkovic,

Savicevic, Mihajlovic with his crazy free-kicks, other Yugoslavs who played for Red Star such as Prosinecki. Since then, nothing... maybe you could prove me wrong, but I really don't know anyone.