The other games today 2017/18

Greg

This isn't a reason to not get rid of Klopp, but i genuinely get the impression that people think that if someone else came in they'd be a lock for CL places. ( hell they might finish there anyway)

I'm really not seeing that, they have a s*** defence and an imbalanced midfield(again Klopp takes blame for some of that) and there's at least 3 teams who are vastly better to the point that without ridiculously good investment i really don't see how any managers makes them break into the top 3.

Manchester sides and Spurs are just flat out better.

They have less points than us. That's the issue, not the fact they can't compete with the top three

Aye but they won't for long, don't get me wrong it would be a laugh if they did but i can't see it. I mean Burnley and Watford are in the same area :lol: Table means fuck all at the moment.

They are 3 points off Chelsea in 4th and that's the objective, get it and it's a good season considering what's above them.

I think they'll probably finish 6th but even that isn't really the larger point. The same issues have been there for all of Klopp's reign and he and whoever is in charge of recruitment haven't done anything to improve anything

Klopp hasn't done anything to try and improve anything on the defence when it comes to coaching and organisation, good managers like Rafa can make average defenders look good with their system yet any defender that goes to Liverpool seems to look worse.

This isn't a reason to not get rid of Klopp, but i genuinely get the impression that people think that if someone else came in they'd be a lock for CL places. ( hell they might finish there anyway)

I'm really not seeing that, they have a s*** defence and an imbalanced midfield(again Klopp takes blame for some of that) and there's at least 3 teams who are vastly better to the point that without ridiculously good investment i really don't see how any managers makes them break into the top 3.

He shouldn't be sacked at all. But he could be doing a better job. Hes's very specific in his requirements and asks a lot from his players, without trying to limit their weakneses.

That i agree with completely, never denied he's doing a perfect job or anything. He obviously could/should be doing better. Also i would agree that he's very specific in his requirements and hasn't really adapted, said the same about him towards the end of his Dortmund run and wondered if he learnt anything.

Seems like not but even so, i still think it's a wait and see approach and it's not an easy job to succeed at if these are the expectations.

Guest firetotheworks

Watch Henderson. He's supposed to be captain, yet stands around either marked by Spurs players, or too close to the ball carrier that he can't be passed to. Absolute fraud.

Yeah that's horseshit.

It isn't. He's your bog standard English midfielder with no intelligence armed with lots of pointless running and the sideways pass.

That's not what you said though is it? What you originally said was horseshit.

Even then that's bollocks, he plays first time balls forward very often, hence his assist today.

When I typed that up, I watched him for ten minutes do nothing other than stand around the center circle and point fingers. He's average at best and a bottler on top of that. Carry on though.

10 minutes, in a match where he's assisted with an amazing through ball and Liverpool are 4-1 down. Conclusive. [emoji38] Try watching them more often and it might dawn on you that the above is comprehensive tosh.

I have seen them a lot more than I probably should. I have also spoken to many Liverpool fans who are starting to wake up to the fact that he's a fraud who has one good game in ten, offers no protection to the defence or much goalscoring threat. He might do as a squad player for them, but being their captain, for there they want to be, is a fucking joke like.

Whether I'm right or wrong in your opinion, I really couldn't care less [emoji38]

What you bothering to post for at all then? [emoji38] Agree to disagree.

They have less points than us. That's the issue, not the fact they can't compete with the top three

Aye but they won't for long, don't get me wrong it would be a laugh if they did but i can't see it. I mean Burnley and Watford are in the same area :lol: Table means f*** all at the moment.

They are 3 points off Chelsea in 4th and that's the objective, get it and it's a good season considering what's above them.

I think they'll probably finish 6th but even that isn't really the larger point. The same issues have been there for all of Klopp's reign and he and whoever is in charge of recruitment haven't done anything to improve anything

Klopp hasn't done anything to try and improve anything when it comes to coaching and organisation, good managers like Rafa can make average defenders look good with their system yet any defender that goes to Liverpool seems to look worse.

Klopp is a good manager tbf. Much like Rafa in terms of going forward, all he is able to do within his style is buy better personnel and hope for the best. He should be able to adjust his style more than he's shown though.