The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I hope to fuck united don't win it cus i couldn't be bothered with them shower of cunts winning anything ! Saying that it will be funny listening to them big up the Europa league after years of criticising it and "rather not be in Europe than play in it" even remember a few united fans i have on fb taking the hand outta Chelsea when they won it ...

Welp, the Schalke game went down in an entirely Schalke fashion.

Dortmund out, Bayern out, Schalke dreaming of winning the UEFA Cup on the 20th anniversary of their last win. All falls apart in the last few minutes.

I hope to fuck united don't win it cus i couldn't be bothered with them shower of cunts winning anything ! Saying that it will be funny listening to them big up the Europa league after years of criticising it and "rather not be in Europe than play in it" even remember a few united fans i have on fb taking the hand outta Chelsea when they won it ...

:anguish:

I don't think there's much chance of us winning it.

Totally get the distance putting petty rivalries/rank dislike into perspective, and all things English/British seeming easier to identify with. Personally, Man U would probably always be a step too far for me/many. But fair play to you, you're a more reasonable man than I :thup:

Either that or your Trumpian environment has driven you chicken oriental!  :cheesy: