The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Messi being a cunt again, shock

Shame hes so good at that football thing

How was he a cunt there like?  :lol:

fucking hell man you lot are weird sometimes

Imagine right, Barca v Real in the Camp Nou. Ronaldo scores a last minute winner, sprints to the corner, takes his shirt off and holds his name up to the crowd, blatantly and deliberately antagonizing them.

This forum would fucking implode with hatred.  Messi just did it and it's all "what's he done?"

If Dummett did the same at the SoL I'd be jizzing like a pig. It's Class, and I'm not one of those weirdos who pretends to support Barca.

I'm not saying that wasn't Real's plan but it's a derby and maybe this game they were worse at it but there's usually plenty from both sides. I enjoy barca as much as the next man but the worshiping at their feet as the can do no wrong gods of good football and of Real as just a bunch of dirty b******s (now Mou has gone) is kinda mad.

I hope it's just the Messi thing. Cos he's so brilliant.

Take him out and there's not many a likeable player in that side aside from Iniesta.

Suarez and Busquets ffs.

Also Suarez leaning into Nacho to create space for the shot - was excellent play.

Messi is astonishing and after a poor game at Juve and maybe not the most sparking season i'm glad to see him do so well again. Iniesta is a magical player who sadly prolly is well past his best now. Otherwise, maybe they're not a likeable team, but maybe it's more that they are held up as purists and aren't that damns them. Regardless they're not saints, even if Real have been fairly cynical. It's a derby what do people expect?

Guest firetotheworks

There's truly nothing in football like watching Messi doing these things in real time. In highlights or with hindsight it's still incredible, but when you watch it happen in real time it just seems impossible.

Guest neesy111

Fantastic game of football.

Thoroughly entertained.

Real threw it away.

They'll bottle the league too.

Can't hate. Well done.

Just have to win the CL.

Barca will still drop points, Real will win the league

Real have so many games to play. A minimum of 3 extra games to play. Only 1 CB available for the next game.

When is Pepe back?

There's truly nothing in football like watching Messi doing these things in real time. In highlights or with hindsight it's still incredible, but when you watch it happen in real time it just seems impossible.

Messi is so good if you blink you miss it.

That was much better than a Mourinho/Pep cheat at all cost borefest, brilliant stuff.

Aye.

Looks naive now but have to applaud Zidane going for the W... but.... c'mon a draw kills the title but nearly every choice Zidane marks ends up golden.

It was pretty daft after getting back to 2-2, to keep pilling forward. I just love the contrast to how these games have been in the fairly recent past. It was breathtaking, absolutely loved it.

Thoroughly entertained.

Real threw it away.

Can't hate. Well done.

Just have to win the CL.

Real have so many games to play. A minimum of 3 extra games to play. Only 1 CB available for the next game.

When is Pepe back?

Broken ribs. Possibly out for the season. And Varane is s*** - and also injured anyway.

Guest firetotheworks

How was he a cunt there like?  [emoji38]

Imagine right, Barca v Real in the Camp Nou. Ronaldo scores a last minute winner, sprints to the corner, takes his shirt off and holds his name up to the crowd, blatantly and deliberately antagonizing them.

This forum would fucking implode with hatred.  Messi just did it and it's all "what's he done?"

[emoji38] Literally no one would bat an eyelid.

Thoroughly entertained.

Real threw it away.

Can't hate. Well done.

Just have to win the CL.

Varane was said to be 3 weeks at the start of April so could be back if that's still accurate(?)

Guest neesy111

Thoroughly entertained.

Real threw it away.

Can't hate. Well done.

Just have to win the CL.

When is Pepe back?

Broken ribs. Possibly out for the season. And Varane is shit.

Ouch, yeah I'm not a Varane fan.  That'll be a 2 match ban for Ramos most likely.

We applauded Thierry Henry off when he roasted us like  :lol:

Took my kids to the Nou Camp last weekend to watch him live. He scored twice.

Felt it was my duty tbh.

Of all the days to get married, my brother had to pick today. Missed the game completely, but at least I am already drunk.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Getting shitfaced at a wedding for your brother, and watching the team you support win the biggest derby in world football, could think of worse days :lol:

Guest neesy111

Same with Gerrard.  :puke:

Same with Gerrard.  :puke:

Aye that one pissed me off as well.

He fucking dominated that game and capped it with a stunning winning goal, he could have shagged Ronaldos dead granny as a celebration and it wouldn't have been out of place.

When El Clasico wasn't 50% tourists he would have quite rightly had a pigs head thrown at him mind. Still class.

Of all the days to get married, my brother had to pick today. Missed the game completely, but at least I am already drunk.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Fuck sake man. Was an absolute unreal game of football as well.