The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Barca letting Alves leave. [emoji38]

Absolutely crackers, he's probably the best right back in our lifetime, at the very least the best attacking right back.

Guti vs. Depor is the greatest assist of all time for me. Either that or Busquet's nonchalant pass for Messi's solo goal at the Bernabeu in the CL.

Redondo at Old Trafford for Raul was majestic!

Guest firetotheworks

Best assist I've seen is probably 95% Messi assists, then Bergkamp's to Ljundberg.

Guest firetotheworks

Alves has been the 3rd best player in the world over the last 10 years

You mean like on aggregate? [emoji38] The years have worked out well for him in that case with Xavi and Iniesta fading out and Neymar and Suarez coming in. Over the last 10 years I'd give it to Ibrahimovic.

Alves has been the 3rd best player in the world over the last 10 years

You mean like on aggregate? [emoji38] The years have worked out well for him in that case with Xavi and Iniesta fading out and Neymar and Suarez coming in. Over the last 10 years I'd give it to Ibrahimovic.

Aye that's what I meant, but I worded it like that to be controversial. :lol:

If you go from that season where Sevilla nearly won the league, to him now, he's been consistently fucking incredible.

An underrated assist is Lampard to Ramires vs Barca. There's only one camera angle for it and it's zoomed in, but the initial touch and vision for the pass was brilliant. He also got it between four or five players.

Monaco needs to score three times in 120 minutes of football to win this, the same amount of goals that Juve has conceded in the CL all season.

They've actually only conceded 2 goals.

:thup: Got my post mixed up. Was going to say two to equalise, then changed it to to win but forgot to change the second part of the sentence.

Guest firetotheworks

Nice bit of traditional Italian defending there. I.e. sneakily elbowing a player square in the face a completely getting away with it. [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

Alves is unreal like, he's effectively defined what it means to be a wing back. If he was either an out and out full back or an out and out winger, he'd still probably be the best player in the world in either position regardless.

Allegri not a good manager, Felipao? :yao:

Love Conte but Allegri has surpassed him in every way. Vile from Flip.

Watch him come back and claim that he never said that he wasn't a good manager, even though I wasted far too much time wasting my time on him responding to his silly attempts at trying to shred Allegri's record.

Dipstick.

Allegri not a good manager, Felipao? :yao:

Love Conte but Allegri has surpassed him in every way. Vile from Flip.

Watch him come back and claim that he never said that he wasn't a good manager, even though I wasted far too much time wasting my time on him responding to his silly attempts at trying to shred Allegri's record.

Dipstick.

:lol: I'm going to be honest Juventus look excellent. Team looks so solid. Doesn't change the fact I thought he was absolute s*** for AC Milan, but credit where it's due.  Also love the fact you decide to insult me for no reason.

Allegri was a great manager for Milan. His side that won the league in 2010/11 was excellent, and he continued getting big European performances in the following seasons despite the team being absolutely shite by that point.

Milan struggled because of the apathy at ownership level, not because of Allegri.