The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Pools are rubbish, carry no attacking treat whatsoever. They'll struggle next year to mount any kind of challenge.

Especially as there's only one automatic place it's a tough division to get out of

It's extremely difficult to get out of. The quality difference between League Two and National League isn't that much. Pools will be stuck down there for years.

Sadly, I agree

It's extremely difficult to get out of. The quality difference between League Two and National League isn't that much. Pools will be stuck down there for years.

:sadnod:

Hull getting relegated so that our closest away trip next season will be about 100000000 miles away.

Well, no. It will still be Burnley which is closer to Newcastle than Hull.

Not in hours/minutes, it isn't.

Yes it is. :lol:

Google maps has it as being 8 minutes quicker to 'ull.

Not sure why we're even discussing this, to be fair :lol: But aye, Burnley is closer in miles (which was my original, incorrect point)

My mind must be corrupted by the fact it took fucking ages to get to and from Hull in the cup this season, the traffic on the A63 was horrific.

Don't remind me...

http://i.imgur.com/RybAKHL.gif

We could have had 4 goals this half, so unlucky, just hope we don't rue those chances, keep Everton out and we have a great chance of staying up.

We could have had 4 goals this half, so unlucky, just hope we don't rue those chances, keep Everton out and we have a great chance of staying up.

Must be a strange game for Williams to play in