The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I'd absolutely love it if Hull stayed up at Palace's expense like. I think both Hull and Swansea have deserved to stay up since changing manager. I can't see it happening, but it would be great.

Really weird atmosphere at the San Siro. Understandable, mind.

Why ?

Every single mistake by Inter is being jeered and now they're 1-0 down. Protest in the main stand, too. Fans left a few mins into the game and have a banner up saying something along the lines of - "You don't deserve our support so we've gone for lunch." :lol:

Guest chopey

Why ?

Every single mistake by Inter is being jeered and now they're 1-0 down. Protest in the main stand, too. Fans left few mins into the game and have a banner up saying something along the lines of 'You don't deserve our support so we've gone for lunch. :lol:

:snod:

Why ?

Every single mistake by Inter is being jeered and now they're 1-0 down. Protest in the main stand, too. Fans left a few mins into the game and have a banner up saying something along the lines of - "You don't deserve our support so we've gone for lunch." :lol:

Fucking hell, thought Arsenal fans were embarrassing.

Guest firetotheworks

Why ?

Every single mistake by Inter is being jeered and now they're 1-0 down. Protest in the main stand, too. Fans left a few mins into the game and have a banner up saying something along the lines of - "You don't deserve our support so we've gone for lunch." [emoji38]

I can't ever remember a time seeing you in support of any protests tbf.

Why ?

Every single mistake by Inter is being jeered and now they're 1-0 down. Protest in the main stand, too. Fans left a few mins into the game and have a banner up saying something along the lines of - "You don't deserve our support so we've gone for lunch." [emoji38]

Blackpool, Charlton, Blackburn, Leyton Orient et al.

Guest firetotheworks

Why ?

Blackpool, Charlton, Blackburn, Leyton Orient et al.

Fair enough.

Guest neesy111

Bye Hull.  Good attempt by them to stay up but their 1st half of the season ultimately cost them.