The other games today 2017/18

Greg

This play off game has been awful, Huddersfield done well to get to where they have done considering they just fanny on with the ball but don't look like scoring every time I've seen them.

This play off game has been awful, Huddersfield done well to get to where they have done considering they just fanny on with the ball but don't look like scoring every time I've seen them.

2nd best footballing team in the league after Brighton apparently.

2nd best footballing team in the league after Brighton apparently.

All fart nee shite. Still want them to come up.

It's very possible that on the final game of the season, there is absolutely nothing to play for in the Premier League, when was the last time that happened? :lol:

It's very possible that on the final game of the season, there is absolutely nothing to play for in the Premier League, when was the last time that happened? :lol:

I would have thought that the CL places would still be up for grabs.

And Sky will build up the battle for 4th place as if it all that matters in football...ever  :puke:

4th place ffs, football is pathetic at times.

All it takes is Arsenal to lose there game in hand, Liverpool to win today, and Man City to get a point.

Last season?

All it takes is Arsenal to lose there game in hand, Liverpool to win today, and Man City to get a point.

Sunderland (H)

:yao:

anybody think Silva will remain and Hull and be a good side in the championship?

Not a chance, he is out of contract after next week. Can't see him agreeing to stay.