The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Mourinho just can't do decent football.

Big game and so didn't want to take any kind of risk, which is understandable, but my goodness this is disgusting.

Big game and so didn't want to take any kind of risk, which is understandable, but my goodness this is disgusting.

Tactical perfection tbf. Beautiful in its own way.

That Sanchez is some boy.

That Sanchez is some boy.

Mourinho does winning football and sometimes that upsets people.

Sanchez is a physical unit, but shit at football.  His physicality sees him through just about everything.

Fuck off man [emoji38]

Fuck off man [emoji38]

An approach like this isn't below Rafa, and if it brought home a European trophy, it would indeed be beautiful.

Fuck off man [emoji38]

An approach like this isn't below Rafa, and if it brought home a European trophy, it would indeed be beautiful.

Can't remember Rafa's Chelsea playing like this against Benfica in the final when he was there, and Benfica were a much better team than this Ajax are

Anyway it's nowhere near beautiful either way

Fuck off man [emoji38]

Can't remember Rafa's Chelsea playing like this against Benfica in the final when he was there, and Benfica were a much better team than this Ajax are

Anyway it's nowhere near beautiful either way

If it were an Italian side, everyone would be, rightly, creaming over the tactical approach. Majestic.

Fairly sad that all they keep mentioning is the Champions League place, like this was just a play-off rather than a European final.

Pretty grim. That's all it's been about as far as the football goes.