The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Mourinho just can't do decent football.

Big game and so didn't want to take any kind of risk, which is understandable, but my goodness this is disgusting.

Tactical perfection tbf. Beautiful in its own way.

Fuck off man [emoji38]

An approach like this isn't below Rafa, and if it brought home a European trophy, it would indeed be beautiful.

Can't remember Rafa's Chelsea playing like this against Benfica in the final when he was there, and Benfica were a much better team than this Ajax are

Anyway it's nowhere near beautiful either way

If it were an Italian side, everyone would be, rightly, creaming over the tactical approach. Majestic.

Shite football managed by dickheads is your nectar :pards:

Not really sure that the greatest club manager of the last 15 years can be equated with Pardew like.

Appreciate Mou went too mainstream for the 'desperate to be hipster' brigade.

[emoji38] I can't get my head around the way you think, like. The football he has teams playing is absolutely shite and you're a neutral, so why do you care if it wins trophies?

I don't care in the slightest tbf. Ideally I'd want the English top 6 to all crumble out of existence and never lift a trophy again. Appreciate a Mourinho tactical masterclass and the preparation which goes into it, that is all.

We had mugs moaning about Rafa's 'practical' approach. For me it doesn't matter one iota if it's successful.

How is it a masterclass to beat a team like Ajax with Man Utd?

Mourinho just can't do decent football.

Big game and so didn't want to take any kind of risk, which is understandable, but my goodness this is disgusting.

Tactical perfection tbf. Beautiful in its own way.

Fuck off man [emoji38]

An approach like this isn't below Rafa, and if it brought home a European trophy, it would indeed be beautiful.

Can't remember Rafa's Chelsea playing like this against Benfica in the final when he was there, and Benfica were a much better team than this Ajax are

Anyway it's nowhere near beautiful either way

If it were an Italian side, everyone would be, rightly, creaming over the tactical approach. Majestic.

Shite football managed by dickheads is your nectar :pards:

Not really sure that the greatest club manager of the last 15 years can be equated with Pardew like.

Appreciate Mou went too mainstream for the 'desperate to be hipster' brigade.

[emoji38] I can't get my head around the way you think, like. The football he has teams playing is absolutely shite and you're a neutral, so why do you care if it wins trophies?

I don't care in the slightest tbf. Ideally I'd want the English top 6 to all crumble out of existence and never lift a trophy again. Appreciate a Mourinho tactical masterclass and the preparation which goes into it, that is all.

We had mugs moaning about Rafa's 'practical' approach. For me it doesn't matter one iota if it's successful.

How is it a masterclass to beat a team like Ajax with Man Utd?

A masterclass in anaesthetics I'm on board with.

Dundee Utd player sent off for two yellows, both for diving. :lol:

First one was a woeful dive, second one looked a clear pen. :lol: