The other games today 2017/18

Greg

What a farce video reffing is

nowt wrong with it

Yep :thup: It has its weaknesses but if we get to the correct decision then i'm all for it. It only takes about 45 seconds, so its not a massive delay.

nowt wrong with it

Yep :thup: It has its weaknesses but if we get to the correct decision then i'm all for it. It only takes about 45 seconds, so its not a massive delay.

The only problem I've found so far is not knowing what they're even looking at, then us as viewers not being able to look at the same time. If we were seeing the replays as well, the time it takes wouldnt be an issue, you wouldnt even notice

nowt wrong with it

I know it is a while ago, but the pen given against England in the U20 final went to video ref for check. I am no expert but to me on slo-mo the defender clearly took the ball, with a little unavoidable knee on knee contact along the way. Not only did they give the pen but the co-commentator held it up as an example of the benefits if this technology. I was left questioning my senses.

Guest neesy111

nowt wrong with it

The only problem I've found so far is not knowing what they're even looking at, then us as viewers not being able to look at the same time. If we were seeing the replays as well, the time it takes wouldnt be an issue, you wouldnt even notice

They need to look at how Cricket have refined the process, was terrible at the start but been refined and now pretty much spotless.

Thought Chile anthem was dragging on a bit, then the music stopped and thought it was over. They carry on singing for another minute

Hope Cameroon smash these. No chance, but whatever

Thought Chile anthem was dragging on a bit, then the music stopped and thought it was over. They carry on singing for another minute

Eww gross how dare they be proud of where they're from.

Guest neesy111

What a weird post.

Eww gross how dare they be proud of where they're from.

exactly, ffs