The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Dont use VAR  for a legit goal the ref ruled out but in the other game they were using it to look at nowt :yao:

It's up to the Ref whether stuff gets looked at or not. Clearly this ref can't be f***ed with it.

This is fucking stupid like, everyone who claimed video officiating was shit was right :lol:

I operated correctly, the concept is a good one, but that was an absolute farce :lol:

This is fucking stupid like, everyone who claimed video officiating was shit was right :lol:

I operated correctly, the concept is a good one, but that was an absolute farce :lol:

I'd be all for blatant offsides being overturned but it's impossible to keep any consistency, who decides the cut off point? Being potentialy an inch offside was never really a problem but if they're to use the technology correctly (or try to) many of those close calls are going to end up like this.

Guest neesy111

Video refs have way more angles than the broadcasters have btw

Then they should be made public.

Video refs have way more angles than the broadcasters have btw

Not bothered personally. Justice for the shit call to rule out the Cameroon goal earlier :cool:

Aye it's obviously offside, it never needed to be perfect though. That shite isn't good for the game.