The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Villa getting beat Cardiff and Hull being held at home to Burton, the favourites are struggling early on.

Not quite as badly as we did.  :lol:

Very true.

Hull now 3-1 up, how did that happen, Wolves beating Derby and Reading and Fulham level.

Everton are hard to quantify, i don't think they look particularly impressive but i still feel like they'll be better than everyone outside the top 6. :dontknow:

Can't imagine they'll concede too many.

Everton are hard to quantify, i don't think they look particularly impressive but i still feel like they'll be better than everyone outside the top 6. :dontknow:

They've got a lot of talent, but got the feeling they telied heavily on Lukaku last season, not sure if Koeman really is as  good as he was when he first came to England. Should be comfortably 7th though.

Villa getting beat Cardiff and Hull being held at home to Burton, the favourites are struggling early on.

Not quite as badly as we did.  :lol:

Very true.

Hull now 3-1 up, how did that happen, Wolves beating Derby and Reading and Fulham level.

4-1 now, Abel Hernandez hat-trick

Villa's squad isn't good enough to win the league

With the amount of money they have invested it really should be by now.

It should be they opted to buy average championship players and over the hill shitters instead. Never mind.