The other games today 2017/18

Greg

This Wembley pitch is huge man. Any team that can pass the ball around is going to cause Tottenham problems at home.

Same as St James'

I didn't believe it so I checked, ours is same length but a metre narrower. Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs!

De Kuip always looks lush, need to go. Fans standing, UEFA will be raging.

You'll have to be quick. They will soon start building a new stadium.

Is it dated inside like? Looks decent.

Will they sell out 60,000+ on the reg?

The steel construction is dangerously in need of replacement. They've looked at doing it up, but it turns out cheaper building a new one. A mate of mine wanted a season ticket and CL passe partout and couldn't get one, so I assume they will have no trouble filling a slightly bigger one, unless they turn to shit again (but attendances have always been in the 45-50k range despite years of austerity).

De Kuip always looks lush, need to go. Fans standing, UEFA will be raging.

You'll have to be quick. They will soon start building a new stadium.

Is it dated inside like? Looks decent.

Will they sell out 60,000+ on the reg?

The steel construction is dangerously in need of replacement. They've looked at doing it up, but it turns out cheaper building a new one. A mate of mine wanted a season ticket and CL passe partout and couldn't get one, so I assume they will have no trouble filling a slightly bigger one, unless they turn to shit again (but attendances have always been in the 45-50k range despite years of austerity).

:thup: