The other games today 2017/18

Greg

How come only 5 Cologne fans were arrested? Police taking a very softly softly approach. As much as I find it funny there'll have been thousands of shit scared young Arsenal fans there. Could they not have set up a fans zone somewhere and policed them there? I know it's on an entirely different level but Bruges did a pretty good job with our ticketless fans.

It's mint. If a club gives a pish away allocation then it's asking for trouble and a home end invasion.

Agree. If it were English fans there'd be tears aal owa mind.

Would be interesting to see them try it at a ground not populated by utter dweebs like.

Happens all the time in the Bundesliga. Away end is full? Start taking over the seats around it.

Need to adopt this approach when we get given 3,000 at wembley.

Fuck buying Spuds shirts though. Just a plain white t shirt with a cock on should suffice.

How come only 5 Cologne fans were arrested? Police taking a very softly softly approach. As much as I find it funny there'll have been thousands of shit scared young Arsenal fans there. Could they not have set up a fans zone somewhere and policed them there? I know it's on an entirely different level but Bruges did a pretty good job with our ticketless fans.

Arsenal sell shitloads of home tickets to people overseas they probably didn't notice how many were from Germany :lol:

Yeah he's still using a lot of the team that he was using in the Championship and possibly League One too (although players like Daniels are decent players at PL level). Just looking st their team tonight and it doesn't look great:

Begovic, Francis, Aké, Surman, Pugh, Arter, Daniels, Smith, King, Defoe, Fraser.

Guest firetotheworks

Bournemouth don't belong in the league and he's their most successful manager of all time iirc. I can't see real pressure coming this quickly.

Bournemouth v Brighton on TV ffs.  Probably in like 95% of peoples top 5 games of the season they wouldnt pick to put on TV

They'll be killing two birds with one stone by picking them to fill the TV quota.  They can't pick any teams who played in Europe either