The other games today 2017/18

Greg

"Hughes finished by saying the score line flattered Chelsea #cfc"

Mark Hughes in being Mark Hughes shocker.

It's amazing that he's been giving the same bullshit post-match interview his entire management career.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

No one will ever bring up Sounness's bollocks about Morata and Merino.

?

Basically said that Morata would struggle in the Premier League and singled out one of his strengths as a weakness of his. Against Huddersfield he laid into Merino for not following Mooy. He was way over the top.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm undecided who is more full of themselves, Hughes or Pardew?

You already know the answer, you just want everyone to lay into Pardew. [emoji38]

You already know the answer, you just want everyone to lay into Pardew. [emoji38]

:lol: Hey, I don't ask why we have a two minutes hate, I just ask when.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Hey, I don't ask why we have a two minutes hate, I just ask when.

[emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

I can't remember the last time I saw a defender as bad as Lovren playing at the level of this Liverpool team. He's absolutely chronic. Constantly makes the wrong choice or fucks up. He's the type of player I'd have expected to play for us during the Shepherd era.

I can't remember the last time I saw a defender as bad as Lovren playing at the level of this Liverpool team. He's absolutely chronic. Constantly makes the wrong choice or f***s up. He's the type of player I'd have expected to play for us during the Shepherd era.

Mad how Klopp/Liverpool hierarchy didn't bring a defender in that wasn't van Dijk. Sakho is better than Lovren and Klavan too