The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

I remember being told on here Sterling should not leave Liverpool for Man City and people saying he wouldn't be good enough.

:tino:

:lol:

Sterling's movement is superb. he gets in so many dangerous positions. Sane is technically better but he's far more static.

Feel the opposite tbh, Sane constantly loses possession when pressured and struggles to create for himself.

I like him a lot but technical skill isn't his forte at the moment.

Crazy that they are only 21 and 22 years old. Especially Sterling, feels like he's been around forever. Sterling's improvement over the last year or so has been incredible like, he's turning into a fantastic player.

Crazy that they are only 21 and 22 years old. Especially Sterling, feels like he's been around forever. Sterling's improvement over the last year or so has been incredible like, he's turning into a fantastic player.

Gabriel Jesus is 20 as well. That front-trio is going to get even more lethal. Bernardo Silva will replace David Silva one day as well, only 23 years old. Their future is looking so bright.

Gabriel Jesus is 20 as well. That front-trio is going to get even more lethal. Bernardo Silva will replace David Silva one day as well, only 23 years old. Their future is looking so bright.

Aye, he's probably even  better than both Sane and Sterling IMO, very unlucky to be behind Aguero for the striker position, he'd probably start for any other team in the league.

Sterling's movement is superb. he gets in so many dangerous positions. Sane is technically better but he's far more static.

Feel the opposite tbh, Sane constantly loses possession when pressured and struggles to create for himself.

I like him a lot but technical skill isn't his forte at the moment.

For me Sane is a better and more varied finisher. And his final ball is more consistent, that is what I mean by technically better.

Sterling gets himself into far better positions and may indeed have a  better first touch and ability to squirm into space. He gets into positions to shoot or supply a final ball way more than Sane does. He's always making or looking to make penetrative runs, coming off the wing. Always available for a pass. Often Sane just hangs out wide, not doing anything except being wide (might be instruction), not looking to get into dangerous areas as much.

Really think both have another level or two in them which is scary.

Aye, he's probably even  better than both Sane and Sterling IMO, very unlucky to be behind Aguero for the striker position, he'd probably start for any other team in the league.

Think Aguero being there is good for him. Relieves the pressure. Pep likes to rotate, Aguero needs to be rotated to play in the Guardiola way without getting injured.

Otherwise you're looking at a very young strike force when the team has ambitions to win the CL.

Van La Parra sent off, after the final whistle.

Good. Everyone seems to be raving about him but every time I see him all he does is fall to the floor to win free kicks.

I think they just like saying his name or something. Bloke’s a nob.

Runs in the family

Wonder how many goals Jordan Pickford has conceded in his short career so far  :lol: Must be a particularly high number.

Would love to see Pickford's goals conceded per game in the Premier League stats. I know it's not all his fault but still. :lol:

Conceded 84 in 44 games in the Prem with the mackems and Everton