The other games today 2017/18

Greg

2 more for Salah today so far.

Maguire is far inferior to Lascelles. He's the weakest link in Leicester's side, and Salah took advantage of him today.

If Sky want a team they can brand as a disgrace to the league, look no further than Stoke.

I wonder when Stoke will just give Hughes his payoff, so he will leave him. He and his side are sleepwalking though this season; possibly towards relegation.

Guest Howaythetoon

I do hope Mourinho stays at Man Utd for a long time. I lament our play. But given what their squad cost and the cost of/demand for tickets at OT I’d demand my money back watching that shit week in week out. They are truly awful. Rashford, Martial, Mata, Pogba and even Lukaku all waters or underused.

See those c***s Wolves won again. They’re gna be a decent side in the PL next year with their current set up and if they keep hold of some of their Portuguese regens.

Their left back is a cracking player its just a shame he's an old Scottish fella

This recent ‘trend’ by managers to rest their better players for the game after is, frankly, quite s***!

I know Rafa was part of it, but just f*** off.

Indeed, f*** off football.

Recent?