The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Is it just me or does Le Tissier look like Nicholas Lyndhurst after someone has kicked his face in?

Just you.

Southampton have been pap for some time.

A lot of decent but nowt special players.

In that little group with clubs like Stoke, Crystal Palace & West Ham. Able to sign half decent international quality players because of the Sky money letting them buy players for £16-25m and £100k a week wages, when otherwise they'd not even look at them.

In that little group with clubs like Stoke, Crystal Palace & West Ham. Able to sign half decent international quality players because of the Sky money letting them buy players for £16-25m and £100k a week wages, when otherwise they'd not even look at them.

I wish we where in that group like.

I wish we where in that group like.

Me too. :lol:

Spurs fans are notorious for singing dull, monotonous, and needlessly slow songs like. Can't stand how slow When The Spurs Go Marching In is.

Must really piss off the Southampton fans given it's their song they've murdered [emoji23]

Deportivo getting f***ing cracked.

Wished I'd kept watching that the game - the Spurs game is pretty boring. :sleepy2:

:lol: Every goal was great, too. Not a dull moment. Ray Hudson singing "It's raining goals!" ffs.

These slow ass chants from the Spurs fans make the game even worse.