The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Feels like it takes away a sense of elation and changes it more to a feeling of relief when a goal's scored

It does. I was leaning towards being for it when it was talked about coming in, but this has been shite. Absolutely terrible.

Guest neesy111

Feels like it takes away a sense of elation and changes it more to a feeling of relief when a goal's scored

It does. I was leaning towards being for it when it was talked about coming in, but this has been shite. Absolutely terrible.

This is the FA and FIFA we are talking about.  Absolutely clueless to organizing anything.

End of the day the decision were right, you just need to smooth out the way you get there with Vars, it was always going to be trial and error to begin with.

I'm not even sure about that. The penalty, well there was a pull, was it enough to send him to the floor, I doubt it. Seemed like he realised he wasn't reaching the cross and ooh there's contact I'm hitting the deck.

Wonder if it'll be ironed out and persevered with - or if this be looked back on as a bizarre period in English football. I personally think if the process was sped up it would be very hard to have any complaints about the inclusion of video replays in game.

Of course it will be persevered with, these things are never taken away once introduced no matter how wank they are.

End of the day the decision were right, you just need to smooth out the way you get there with Vars, it was always going to be trial and error to begin with.

I'm not even sure about that. The penalty, well there was a pull, was it enough to send him to the floor, I doubt it. Seemed like he realised he wasn't reaching the cross and ooh there's contact I'm hitting the deck.

I get he went to ground a bit easy but i thought there was a pull, enough of one to give a pen. That your matter of opinion decision like, something everyone will never agree on.

Wonder if it'll be ironed out and persevered with - or if this be looked back on as a bizarre period in English football. I personally think if the process was sped up it would be very hard to have any complaints about the inclusion of video replays in game.

Of course it will be persevered with, these things are never taken away once introduced no matter how w*** they are.

Only thing I can think of that was trialled and pulled was kick-ins. Sure it was experimented with in the Southern League a while back?

Of course it will be persevered with, these things are never taken away once introduced no matter how w*** they are.

Only thing I can think of that was trialled and pulled was kick-ins. Sure it was experimented with in the Southern League a while back?

Golden Goal and Silver Goal?

It's 2030, the season 2029-30 season has just finished. All 380 matches are ran through a computer algorithm to correct decisions, re-calibrate and re-simulate in order to determine the correct results. The Premier League trophy is teleported to it's rightful home.

Those rules didn't involve any financial or technological investment and never made it to domestic football as I recall. Weren't they barely ever actually invoked anyway?

This is already all over the world. It's not going away.

Those rules didn't involve any financial or technological investment and never made it to domestic football as I recall. Weren't they barely ever actually invoked anyway?

This is already all over the world. It's not going away.

Two European Championships were won because of it like.

I seem to be in the minority but I'm not convinced the penalty was "clear and obvious". There's contact, but Salah's made a meal of it and it's difficult to see if he is actually held back because of the way he's flung himself.

I seem to be in the minority but I'm not convinced the penalty was "clear and obvious". There's contact, but Salah's made a meal of it and it's difficult to see if he is actually held back because of the way he's flung himself.

Just seen it, how the fuck's that clear. :lol: :lol: