Newcastle United vs Wigan Athletic - 01/04/2017 @ 15:00 (No TV)

HaydnNUFC

colback, gouffran & dummett man :lol:

Dummett's our best LB by a mile. Colback, as shit as he is, needed replacing in January and wasn't, so there isn't a lot of choice.

i get the argument for them all on an individual basis but when you look at them collectively almost one third of our outfield players are absolutely fucking useless :lol:

it's really no wonder we struggle at times carrying those three (granted dummett is a capable defender at this level)

keep dummett, drop diame back to CM with shelvey and play perez or atsu instead of him...we're at home against one of the worst teams in the league

Guest reefatoon

Yet again we have picked an absolute s*** lineup against a crap team at home. Looks like we are going for the usual s*** scrappy home win yet again. 90 minutes of utter horseshit about to be handed out again by the looks of it. Just get the win.

zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZz

Exactly fucking right, for the whole 90 minutes of borefest. Enjoy clapping, cheering and being really really happy through it though.

Guest reefatoon

Yet again we have picked an absolute s*** lineup against a crap team at home. Looks like we are going for the usual s*** scrappy home win yet again. 90 minutes of utter horseshit about to be handed out again by the looks of it. Just get the win.

What would you have picked today?

I wouldn't have started Colback Gouffran or Diame in the 10 roll. It leaves the midfield so  negative and we never get control of the game. Hopefully they can manage it today, but for a home game against a second bottom team it's mind numbingly negative mate. My opinion of course.

zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZz

Exactly f***ing right, for the whole 90 minutes of borefest. Enjoy clapping, cheering and being really really happy through it though.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

I wouldn't have started Colback Gouffran or Diame in the 10 roll. It leaves the midfield so  negative and we never get control of the game. Hopefully they can manage it today, but for a home game against a second bottom team it's mind numbingly negative mate. My opinion of course.

same here like, as i said in my other post you can carry so much but not all of the dead weight we're trying to this season

Guest reefatoon

zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZz

Exactly f***ing right, for the whole 90 minutes of borefest. Enjoy clapping, cheering and being really really happy through it though.

No

Dummett's our best LB by a mile. Colback, as shit as he is, needed replacing in January and wasn't, so there isn't a lot of choice.

i get the argument for them all on an individual basis but when you look at them collectively almost one third of our outfield players are absolutely fucking useless :lol:

it's really no wonder we struggle at times carrying those three (granted dummett is a capable defender at this level)

keep dummett, drop diame back to CM with shelvey and play perez or atsu instead of him...we're at home against one of the worst teams in the league

It's disappointing that Atsu isn't getting a game in front of Gouffran. Atsu's shown he's worth more to us off the bench against tired legs, mind. When he starts and the onus is on him to create stuff I really haven't been that impressed with him.

zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZz

Eh? None of the latter two happens at SJP.

zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZz

No

Your loss, it needs resetting.

Well, Dummett has had a good season and Gouffran is relatively harmless. So only really Colback could be a major objection.

Gouffran is harmless? We have an actual winger on the bench, but at home to Wigan, we still opt with harmless.

Guest reefatoon

Come on man, cheer up

:lol: I know, I really want to, but sometimes the lineup is just so negative and unnecessary against such a shit team. Just puts needless pressure on. I'll cheer up now though, just gets frustrating at times.

Hayden is coming back from a long time out so it's understandable he's not in the team. There hasn't been too much between Diame and Perez this season IMO. I'd have picked Atsu ahead of Gouffran like.

If we start well and get the goal (not too early! :lol:) I don't see why we can't go on to put in a good performance, it's as much about mentality as the personnel.

Guest reefatoon

zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZz

No

Not sure about that mind. There has definitely been more scrappy home games than entertaining ones like. The odds are more in my favour.

zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZz

No

Not sure about that mind. There has definitely been more scrappy home games than entertaining ones like. The odds are more in my favour.

The odds are in your favour that the game will be scrappy?  Let's hope you don't win.

Guest reefatoon

Hayden is coming back from a long time out so it's understandable he's not in the team. There hasn't been too much between Diame and Perez this season IMO. I'd have picked Atsu ahead of Gouffran like.

If we start well and get the goal (not too early! :lol:) I don't see why we can't go on to put in a good performance, it's as much about mentality as the personnel.

Aye, no early goal as that kills the other 89 mins! Hopefully you are right, we could really do with a good home performance. Fingers crossed we can start today.

Guest reefatoon

zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZz

No

The odds are in your favour that the game will be scrappy?  Let's hope you don't win.

Agree with you there.