Newcastle United 1 - 0 Burton Albion - 05/04/17 - NUFC relegated to League Two

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Literally so bad that we could be given the goal retrospectively by the F.A and it would be less mental.

Foul from Gayle then.  Correct decision if Gayle pulled their player then.

Did you just decide one day to dedicate your life to being the biggest mong on here?

?

They just clarified it on the radio. Eighty something rule changes this season, one was just this.  I didnt say he did pull him, I have no idea. But if he did, the ref has every right to disallow it

he didnt fucking pull him- theres footage of it on here.

Foul from Gayle then.  Correct decision if Gayle pulled their player then.

Did you just decide one day to dedicate your life to being the biggest mong on here?

?

They just clarified it on the radio. Eighty something rule changes this season, one was just this.  I didnt say he did pull him, I have no idea. But if he did, the ref has every right to disallow it

Are you blind or partially sighted?

Stelling on Gillette Soccer Special:

"We've looked at the footage. There IS no foul. No foul WHATSOEVER. So the only theory we ALL have is that the referee has got it horribly, dreadfully, terribly, hopelessly, absolutely, utterly, incomprehensibly WRONG."

:lol:

Stelling on Gillette Soccer Special:

"We've looked at the footage. There IS no foul. No foul WHATSOEVER. So the only theory we ALL have is that the referee has got it horribly, dreadfully, terribly, hopelessly, absolutely, utterly, incomprehensibly WRONG."

Nice one Jeff.

Someone been at the edits on Wiki.

Keith Stroud

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Keith Stroud

Full name Keith Paul 'blind bastard' Stroud

Born 12 August 1969 (age 47)

AMEX Stadium, England

Died 5 April 2017 (aged Expression error: Unexpected < operator–Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".)Expression error: Unexpected > operator

St James' Park

Domestic

Years League Role

? - ? Wessex League Referee

? -2004 Football Conference South Referee

2000-2002 Football League Asst. referee

2002-2004 Premier League Asst. referee

2004-2007 Football League Referee

2007-2010 Premier League Referee

2010- Football League Referee

League for blinds referee

International

Years League Role

2004-2007 FIFA listed Asst. referee

Keith Geordie Hater Stroud Jeff Stirling gives the 'ref' awful abuse and i mean awful on Sky Sports News and that ref is the one and only Kevin 'doesnt know the laws' Stroud. (born 12 August 1969[1]) claims to be a professional English football referee who officiates in the Football League and Premier League. Should probably be officiating in the Under-10's football league on a Sunday morning. With his Brighton top on!

He is hated by many Newcastle Utd fans but loved by Burton Albion fans and Brighton and Hove Albion fans.

It is predicted that stroud will die at approximately 21.45 on Wednesday 5th april 2017