Newcastle United 1 - 0 Burton Albion - 05/04/17 - NUFC relegated to League Two

Dave

Foul from Gayle then.  Correct decision if Gayle pulled their player then.

Did you just decide one day to dedicate your life to being the biggest mong on here?

?

They just clarified it on the radio. Eighty something rule changes this season, one was just this.  I didnt say he did pull him, I have no idea. But if he did, the ref has every right to disallow it

Oh yeah? Please point me towards that in the new rules: http://www.theifab.com/laws/the-penalty-kick/chapters/penalty-kick-infringements-and-sanctions

Did you just decide one day to dedicate your life to being the biggest mong on here?

?

They just clarified it on the radio. Eighty something rule changes this season, one was just this.  I didnt say he did pull him, I have no idea. But if he did, the ref has every right to disallow it

he didnt fucking pull him- theres footage of it on here.

..and I hadnt seen it at that point (like I said at the time) :lol: Chill out

?

he didnt fucking pull him- theres footage of it on here.

..and I hadnt seen it at that point :lol: Chill out

And even if he had it would be a retake.

Guest reefatoon

Sounds like yet another shower of shit. Why do we have to make a hard slog out of every game? Shit, ridiculous penalty farce or not, we need to be turning teams like this over man. What the fuck is wrong with them all.