Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

Hopefully it sells out and get an atmosphere like we had on Friday.

Prediction wise, I'm going for 3-1 again, never happens like :lol: it'll be 2-0 us and they'll get one back 10 minutes to go and we seal it on the break in stoppage time. Hopefully we go up during this game. HOWAY.

Darlow

Anita      Mbemba      Clark      Dummett

Shelvey      Hayden

Ritchie              Perez              Gouffran

Mitrovic

Nervy 1-0 win.

Reckon the atmosphere will depend on what happens on Saturday; Huddersfield fail to win and I reckon it'll be canny. If Huddersfield do win it'll be one of them nervy ones where no one feels comfortable even if we go 1 up.

Reckon the atmosphere will depend on what happens on Saturday; Huddersfield fail to win and I reckon it'll be canny. If Huddersfield do win it'll be one of them nervy ones where no one feels comfortable even if we go 1 up.

If Huddersfield win on Saturday and Preston score first :anguish:

Guest neesy111

http://i.imgur.com/gvHlJfN.gif

They won't and they won't.

0-2 / 2-0.

My first game ever at St James Park. Will be a tense night for sure.

Wow. Interesting fixture for your first ever :lol:

Enjoy.

I know  :lol: I picked this game thinking it could be the promotion day.

Guess the feelings will be all over the place no matter what the result will be.

We are pretty much promoted with a win here. Id like to think given the dreadful run of late we might just go for the kill.

Give the fans a break from worries. The title is gone but to know promotion is sealed will be a massive weight off everyone's shoulders.

Btw when is Rolando Aarons fit and available? Wasn't he supposed to be back close to the end of season

If Huddersfield lose (or even draw) on Saturday then SJP should be fuuuucking bounce from every corner! And, tbh, it's probably more important it is should Hudds win.

Really needs to be like we're playing the mackems atmosphere/intensity wise. Drag those sorry 11 cunts over the line. Sadly, I don't think our support has the stomach for such a night. I know the fans need something to feed off, and the players have been shite of late, but for Christ sake if we cant turn up and be in a fucking radge mood then just forget it.

2-1.