Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

It will be the one who likes to go again and Clark. We should be beating Preston anyway with their defensive problems. Maybe start Mitro has most of his goals have come against them.

Lascelles and Clark have generally looked pretty solid together tbf, but I must admit I think Mbemba and Clark seem like the best cb combination we have available right now. Agree on Mitro as well. The side we put out against Leeds should have scored more goals, but you would like to think we'll be a bit more clinical against Preston than we were that night.

Hopefully the Brighton result will give us a bit of added determination and a good result in the Huddersfield game should add to that, Reading can't catch us if we win as we've got a 35 goals better goal difference.

I'm going home win for us.

Hopefully the Brighton result will give us a bit of added determination and a good result in the Huddersfield game should add to that, Reading can't catch us if we win as we've got a 35 goals better goal difference.

I'm going home win for us.

Or a draw fucks Reading

If results go our way today and we win on Monday to send us up (or virtually up), then I'd rather Gayle is left out for the remaining two games. I'd rather he was rested, has time to recover and gets a good pre-season behind him to prepare for next season then risk him in the last two games.

I'd also like Rafa to use those games to bin off the likes of Gouffran, Dummett, and Colback (Colback who has been pretty much binned off recently). Use some of the options who may not be ready yet, see what they can do when the pressure is off and have a bit more freedom.

Anything other than 3pts is a total disaster & failure, regardless of other results. We don't win this game, we won't win again this season imo. However I think we will gain points on hudds. Fingers Fucking crossed.

Anything other than 3pts is a total disaster & failure, regardless of other results. We don't win this game, we won't win again this season imo. However I think we will gain points on hudds. Fingers Fucking crossed.

If we gain points on them that's promotion secured, isn't it?

If we gain a point on them aye, we were talking plural.

If they lose to Fulham and we win on Monday we're up.  If they draw and we win we're as good as up as they'll never overturn our goal difference.