Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

What a hassle trying to get this on the laptop. The saved password was wrong so when it didn't time out I've gone and locked myself out of the account anyway. :lol:

Theres a link at the top of the page straight in no probs :D

What a hassle trying to get this on the laptop. The saved password was wrong so when it didn't time out I've gone and locked myself out of the account anyway. :lol:

I was having loadsa bother then actually remembered my password in the end...

I know it's a friendly but these barely look arsed

They're a week behind us with their prep.  It does show, but I reckon we're a far better team regardless. 

Pre-season fair enough, but Atsu really looks settled down and calm. Looks so confident and seems to really be enjoying himself. Does the right thing all the time. Tries to run past when it's possible, and when he tries and realizes that he can't he then stops for a sec and tries again, or he just plays it very simple. Good stuff, impressed so far :thup: 

Weird watching a match 'on TV' but without any commentary or replays. It's like a combination of being there and not, you have to spot all the interesting stuff yourself as it happens.

Weird watching a match 'on TV' but without any commentary or replays. It's like a combination of being there and not, you have to spot all the interesting stuff yourself as it happens.

I find it better tbh, you're left to make up your own mind and not get influenced by the bias of the commentator.

It's nice watching at the same pace as everyone else on the forum so goals don't get spoiled accidentally refreshing here.