Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

Weird watching a match 'on TV' but without any commentary or replays. It's like a combination of being there and not, you have to spot all the interesting stuff yourself as it happens.

I find it better tbh, you're left to make up your own mind and not get influenced by the bias of the commentator.

What if you're blind ?

Early days, but I like the look of Manquillo. He hasn't really been tested defensively so far in pre-season, but he looks like a footballer, composed and also offers an option to his team mates when going forward. Don't know but he seems to be a well balanced fullback, not all gung ho or defensive minded. Hope he can keep it up when the season starts.

Weird watching a match 'on TV' but without any commentary or replays. It's like a combination of being there and not, you have to spot all the interesting stuff yourself as it happens.

I find it better tbh, you're left to make up your own mind and not get influenced by the bias of the commentator.

What if you're blind ?

Well, you need to find a different hobby my friend :lol:

What if you're blind ?

Make it up in your head.  Or listen to the radio option.

What if you're blind ?

Why would you be watching it on the Tv? :lol:

What if you're blind ?

I wouldn't be able to see it to turn it on  :lol:

What if you're blind ?

:lol: Aye, tbf that would have saved a lot heartache over the last 40 years

What if you're blind ?

Watch that shit in braille, then.

What if you're blind ?

:lol: Aye, tbf that would have saved a lot heartache over the last 40 years

http://oldiesbp.hopto.org/CurbScripts/season-1/images/04/04-24.jpg

What if you're blind ?

Watch that shit in braille, then.

Ah the sensible option.

Guest firetotheworks

Video's still totally down for me, like.

Aye, having a load of bother with it too

Finally got it working now, just keep trying.

:lol: They have to get in tight as fuck to get a shot without any Sports Direct bullshit in the frame.

Surprised there isn't a sports direct flag tbh :lol:

:lol: Oh he's deadass gonna put some flags out after today. He thought he covered every angle.

like how the cameraman just let go of the camera when the whistle blew and has just picked it back up after 15 minutes :lol:

Nah, it was moved on purpose to not show whatever shite was going on on the pitch as it framed the "NEWCASTLE UNITED" sign on top of the East Stand perfectly.