Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Guest firetotheworks

I got rid of him a little while back because he wasn't getting the massive hauls that Sterling and Hazard were getting, but he came straight back in when I realised it's better to have him as insurance as like a 1/3rd of all players have him, he's consistent even if he isn't really getting hattricks etc, and his value would go probably go up by the time I wanted him in.

I keep wondering this but is there a La Liga Fantasy League and if so how much is Messi? I think 14 is the most expensive player we've ever had and that was Ronaldo I think.

Guest firetotheworks

Pogba and Rashford!!!

Mo who?

Why not both.

70 in the end. Canny good, but I'd have had 78 if I'd gone with Jiménez instead of Ings.

Is the joint top scorer in the league and pretty much guaranteed to start every game for Spurs terrible value for money?

Very expensive. Doesn't get that many assists. 1.2m more than Auba, Sterling and fewer points earned than them. 1.5m more than Hazard and fewer points than him.

Per match, Aguero is better valued too.

So out of all the heavy hitters. He's the least value for money.

He's still scoring. But at this rate, he'll not get the 29/30 goals he got last season and the season before. It's that rate of scoring which has informed his second highest-price but he's not on pace for that.

Away from the statistics. He's playing deeper this season. He's getting fewer touches in the box and having fewer shots on goal overall.

Is the joint top scorer in the league and pretty much guaranteed to start every game for Spurs terrible value for money?

Very expensive. Doesn't get that many assists. 1.2m more than Auba, Sterling and fewer points earned than them. 1.5m more than Hazard and fewer points than him.

Per match, Aguero is better valued too.

So out of all the heavy hitters. He's the least value for money.

He's still scoring. But at this rate, he'll not get the 29/30 goals he got last season and the season before. It's that rate of scoring which has informed his second highest-price but he's not on pace for that.

Away from the statistics. He's playing deeper this season. He's getting fewer touches in the box and having fewer shots on goal overall.

He scored 224 points in 16/17, 217 in 17/18 and is currently on 118 points after 20 games so is on track to beat or at least match what he’s been doing.