Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Guest firetotheworks

How has Salah got an assist???

Taken off - phew

Weirdly they've taken it off Salah but not given it to Firmino.

Dropped in most of the big rankings. Still top 20 NO. Added to my advantage at the top in my private leagues by a few points.

Some big decisions ahead. Mostly... what to do with Harry Kane?

He doesn't look like he's going to consistently get big points hauls. Isn't in top form but will still get to  20 goals this season imo. Great fixtures coming up over the next few weeks but doesn't fill me with hope and excitement.

Auba's fixtures aren't as good but he looks sharper and his recent match stats are better.

Aguero's coming back but he's a bigger rotation risk.

Tempted to go for Hazard and go for more budget options upfront.

What do we think about Harry Kane?

I'm leaning towards keeping him in until January just because he's less of a rotation risk. Same with Hazard. I don't have any Man City players at the moment which is asking for trouble but I'm relying on Salah and Hazard to outscore Sane and Sterling over the festive games.

The worry with Auba is that Emery is playing one up front at the moment and that means he will probably rest him for a game in the coming game weeks. He played both him and Lacazette against Huddersfield and it just didn't work so Laca got pulled at half time. If he goes back to 4 at the back, which he might have to out of necessity due to injuries, that would mean Auba back out on the left potentially.

My defenders keep getting sent off or injured so I've been having to manage that and don't want to risk -4 on an attacking player who might be a sub.

I'm leaning towards keeping him in until January just because he's less of a rotation risk. Same with Hazard. I don't have any Man City players at the moment which is asking for trouble but I'm relying on Salah and Hazard to outscore Sane and Sterling over the festive games.

The worry with Auba is that Emery is playing one up front at the moment and that means he will probably rest him for a game in the coming game weeks. He played both him and Lacazette against Huddersfield and it just didn't work so Laca got pulled at half time. If he goes back to 4 at the back, which he might have to out of necessity due to injuries, that would mean Auba back out on the left potentially.

My defenders keep getting sent off or injured so I've been having to manage that and don't want to risk -4 on an attacking player who might be a sub.

This year i've avoided taking hits and i'm doing much better overall.

You have Salah, Hazard and Kane?

I'm tempted to free up money for Hazard and not have a premium option upfront. He's the least likely to be rotated (but also the least likely to bang a hat-trick).

Hazard - Sterling - Sane hmmmm....

Aguero likely to start?

Not sure whether to captain him or not.

Jesus scoring twice last weekend makes me think Aguero may start on the bench.

I wouldn't make him captain. Reckon he'll be on the bench and get a run out. I suspect a 15 minute run out rather than a 30 minute one.

I need a budget defender. Manquillo is tempting.

Aguero likely to start?

Not sure whether to captain him or not.

Jesus scoring twice last weekend makes me think Aguero may start on the bench.

I wouldn't make him captain. Reckon he'll be on the bench and get a run out. I suspect a 15 minute run out rather than a 30 minute one.

I need a budget defender. Manquillo is tempting.

Yeah, think you're probably right :thup:

Going with Wilson at home to Brighton as captain.