Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

An epic disaster so far, from Wilson's injury to missing out on Salah and almost going Felipe Anderson but deciding on Lacashit instead.

Need a couple of goals out of Hazard, Sterling and Kane, plus something from Kenedy.

Guest firetotheworks

Are you fucking kidding me? :lol: He's supposed to be fixture proof.

Luckily Salah, Robertson, and Anderson have dug me out this week.

An epic disaster so far, from Wilson's injury to missing out on Salah and almost going Felipe Anderson but deciding on Lacashit instead.

Need a couple of goals out of Hazard, Sterling and Kane, plus something from Kenedy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Who's got the lowest score then? :lol: I had Sterling captain instead of Salah (4vs42), transferred TAA in for Alonso (0vs6), with Wilson and Kane out. I still ended up with 44 before bonuses today though so feel like I got away with it a bit. Anyone single figures?

Who's got the lowest score then? :lol: I had Sterling captain instead of Salah (4vs42), transferred TAA in for Alonso (0vs6), with Wilson and Kane out. I still ended up with 44 before bonuses today though so feel like I got away with it a bit. Anyone single figures?

14 for me. i’ve given up though.

36 with Michael Keane and Sigurdsson to play, will get a mighty 1 point for Kenedy coming off the bench as well. Down to 66th in the N-O league.

Top 4.1 million scores from this gameweek qualify for the cup next gameweek.

34 with Kenedy, Yedlin and Richarlison left. Horrific day.

Down to 32 because Yedlin got -3 :lol:

Started this weekend 4,967 in the world, yet won't make the FPL Cup because it needs the top 4,194,304 of this week. Ridiculously unfair :lol: :lol:

36 with Michael Keane and Sigurdsson to play, will get a mighty 1 point for Kenedy coming off the bench as well. Down to 66th in the N-O league.

Top 4.1 million scores from this gameweek qualify for the cup next gameweek.

tenor.gif?itemid=7203112

34 with Kenedy, Yedlin and Richarlison left. Horrific day.

Down to 32 because Yedlin got -3 :lol:

Started this weekend 4,967 in the world, yet won't make the FPL Cup because it needs the top 4,194,304 of this week. Ridiculously unfair :lol: :lol:

Richarlison scores for me, still drop in the rankings from 4.9k to 15k. Don't make the FPL Cup. Such a damaging week.