Fantasy Premier League Draft 2018/19

Kasper

I'm facing average the mighty Average this week. Hope you Group A dudes have averaged under 41 points.

I genuinely did not notice that until you pointed it out :lol:. Since I missed the draft I just presumed that a twelfth team had joined late.

Edged out team Average 43 to 39  :blackeye:

Lost my group a game and propping up the league. Changes will be made. Won by three in my Group D game.

The website is an absolute knacker to navigate though.

Can you even switch players on your mobile? Infuriating.

Anyone tried Togga or another draft game? (www.playtogga.com) This is utter wank.

If people are still keen it could be an idea to set up a fresh league using one of those after the transfer deadline passes.

Anyone tried Togga or another draft game? (www.playtogga.com) This is utter w***.

If people are still keen it could be an idea to set up a fresh league using one of those after the transfer deadline passes.

Our league is on Togga this year (before that we used draftfantasyfootball.co.uk). Togga's website is ok - the app is really good. You could transfer existing teams to either site as offline drafts are supported (in different ways), but that might be a bit unfair if using Togga since the scoring system is so different.