Newcastle United 2 - 3 Nottingham Forest (AET) - 23/08/17 (post-match from p20)

Disco

Doesn't even matter how we get the win. We just need momentum to take into the weekend.

These aren't even the reserves. Poor fuckers are running around with for sale signs around their necks.

Aarons has been superb easily the best player. Murphy hasn't done much.  Sterry Barlaser jesus and Hanley have been really poor. Hanley has been caught out so many times and he's so slow. Darlow is so hesitant off his line he's a disaster waiting to happen whenever they play a long ball

I would like to see something from Murphy. Not that I'm watching like.

Give Aaron's a start on Saturday. Drop Perez.

maybe Ritchie central (no 10) as other suggested...

Perhaps, just rotate them three.

Maybe he should have picked a good side, brushing these lot aside and took the confidence into the next game.

Don't give me "they need a rest", bullshit. Sick of it.

Completely agree, aye

Is he not trying to put some of the chaff in the shop window?

Sounds like a poor performance. Lots of changes, players who know they're for sale and a general lack of enthusiasm for this competition have to be remembered though. At least we've scored some goals, and good ones. It's a start.

Hope we kick on and win from here.

Maybe he should have picked a good side, brushing these lot aside and took the confidence into the next game.

Completely agree, aye

I'm sure the scouts are well impressed. Scribbling Aarons name into their books.

Completely agree, aye

He openly stated so in the press conference, anyone surprised or upset hasn't been listening. Still should be professional enough to win a home match against lower league opponents who've made a raft of changes themselves mind.

Completely agree, aye

He openly stated so in the press conference, anyone surprised or upset hasn't been listening. Still should be professional enough to win a home match against lower league opponents who've made a raft of changes themselves mind.

Still don't agree with it though Dave.